Forums

Help › Forums

Help Wanted...Christmas in July

Tue, Jul 7 2015 12:30 PM (133 replies)
  • mrcaddie
    2,429 Posts
    Sun, Jun 30 2013 4:27 PM

Edit- i have added another "Day" and it will be taken by "WGT" and it'll be called a "Special Day". Thanks to WGT, in advance, for jumping on the bandwagon and joining us.

Hey everyone-

So, I'm putting together another "12 Days of Christmas" only this time it's called "Christmas in July" (why should we wait till December?). I'm looking for a few "Santas" to join me in what I hope will be another event that helps bring the community together.

This is how it works- Sign up for a particular day (say 7th day), whatever the corresponding day is that's how many gifts you give away (of the same item). Not all to the same player, but 7 different players (the more the merrier)

Example- you pick 7th day-

On the 7th Day of Christmas (your name) gave to me: 7 sleeves of Nikes

or

Example- you pick the 3rd day-

On the 3rd day of Christmas (your name) gave to me: 3 Nike putters

I'm gonna take the 8th day, if you want to join in the fun then simply sign up below and tell me which day you want to take. Some of the days are already taken by people who participated last year.  Do not post what you are planning to give away! Just tell me which day you would like. I'll send you a friend invite and after you accept you can tell me in a pm what you plan on giving away. I'll fill in the Santas names as they come in.

I'll start a post in this section on the first day of the 12 days and then each player responsible for the next day will create a new post in the "And Everything Else" section titled "Christmas in July.....the ? Day"(fill in the day number you have chosen). You can then gift away to whoever responds in the thread.

For anyone who doesn't know what the "12 Days" was, check out any of the following threads from last year-

http://www.wgt.com/forums/t/143360.aspx

http://www.wgt.com/forums/t/144599.aspx

http://www.wgt.com/forums/t/144854.aspx

This event will run from July 13th (the first Day of Christmas) to July 24th (the 12th Day), we will be giving away approximately 75-80 gifts to our fellow community members.

Hope you can join us.

There are 13 days in the giveaway and these are the guys playing Santa.

Special Day- WGT

12th Day- looselugnutz

11th Day- lonnieskinner

10th Day- alcaucin

9th Day- patriciawilliams

8th Day- lobsters lair country club

7th Day- Lobsterboy

6th Day- legendcrusher

5th Day- twominusone

4th Day- opyeuclid

3rd Day- Shrude

2nd Day- Renniw52

1st Day- pjctas0822

Thank you all in advance and let's have some fun!!!

MC

• opyeuclid
    6,704 Posts
    Sun, Jun 30 2013 4:35 PM

4th day Please ,  

iaaR ( R ) ft

4 is my lucky # on the course ,

I call  out  " Foure "  all the time after my Tee shot .

• TWOMINUSONE
    2,580 Posts
    Sun, Jun 30 2013 4:40 PM

I was lucky enough to benefit from this last year, and although i havent got much, i would like to contribute. I would like to pick the 5th day if possible? Cheers.

• mrcaddie
    2,429 Posts
    Sun, Jun 30 2013 6:21 PM

Thanks Opy-

Day 4 is all yours. Details coming.

Thank you for letting me into your club a while back.

MC (iaarft)

• mrcaddie
    2,429 Posts
    Sun, Jun 30 2013 6:40 PM

TWOMINUSONE:
    I was lucky enough to benefit from this last year, and although i havent got much, i would like to contribute. I would like to pick the 5th day if possible? Cheers.

TMO-

Yes it is possible, Day 5 is yours.

Thank you so much for stepping forward, it's great to see someone who was a recipient from last year be on the giving end this year.

Cheers

Wayne

• patriciawilliams
    3,273 Posts
    Sun, Jun 30 2013 8:40 PM

I'll pick 9

A pink skirt avatar, here it come boys...:-)

PM what to do, and whom to give MC...

• lonnieskinner
    1,677 Posts
    Mon, Jul 1 2013 3:22 PM

I see all the slots are filled but if any santas need some assistance please hit me up wayne.

• renniw52
    5,385 Posts
    Mon, Jul 1 2013 3:27 PM

I am so glad to see this happening, we the members are the ones who keep this site thriving. If only the WGT Admin would step in and participate it would be a full Monty. Not to worry, if they don't and a day isn't filled, I will dig into my beer money and gift again. That's who I am and what I want to be. If you are honest and deserve it, you shall receive.

Renni

• mrcaddie
    2,429 Posts
    Mon, Jul 1 2013 3:32 PM

lonnieskinner:
    I see all the slots are filled

Actually,  days 11 and 12 are still open, 9 is in reserve (we're working out the details).

Thanks for the offer Lonnie, very kind of you.

MC

• lonnieskinner
    1,677 Posts
    Mon, Jul 1 2013 3:35 PM

Great, I will take day 11 Wayne.

RSS