Help Wanted...Christmas in July

Tue, Jul 7 2015 12:30 PM (133 replies)
  • mrcaddie
    2,429 Posts
    Thu, Jul 4 2013 2:11 PM

pjctas0822:
    Since I am Day 1 when do I start ?

PJ-

You'll be starting us off on July 13th. I'll be sending all the Santas all the details in a few days so we're all on the same page.

Thx,

MC

• pjctas0822
    4,550 Posts
    Thu, Jul 4 2013 2:33 PM

OK Awesome .m

• mrcaddie
    2,429 Posts
    Thu, Jul 4 2013 3:06 PM

That's it folks!

All the "Days" are taken. Looselugnutz sealed the deal this morning by taking the 12th Day.

So, starting July 13th some really great people will begin giving away all kinds of stuff from the pro shop for free in an event called "Christmas in July". All you have to do to receive one of these gifts is watch the "And Everything Else" section of the forums and look for a thread titled "On the x Day of Christmas", the event will happen every day for 12 days.

So, if you're in need of a new putter, maybe a wedge or a driver, or just a sleeve of golf balls.....check it out.

Good luck to everyone.

To all those playing Santa during this event.....a huge Thank You in advance!!!

MC

• Lobsterboy
    4,729 Posts
    Thu, Jul 4 2013 4:40 PM

Your very welcome MC and thank you for your efforts in creating this great gesture of good will once again :)

Let's rock!

• SHRUDE
    5,835 Posts
    Thu, Jul 4 2013 6:19 PM

Excellent  - Thanks you Mr Caddie for  organising this an thank to everyone who makes this what it is.

Many generous people here in WGT - interesting to see who they are.

• patriciawilliams
    3,273 Posts
    Thu, Jul 4 2013 7:39 PM

mrcaddie:
    To all those playing Santa during this event.....a huge Thank You in advance!!!

HoHoHo...

You're very welcome MC...:-)

Nice work and a great idea from you.... looking forward to it :))

• looselugnutz
    1,375 Posts
    Thu, Jul 4 2013 11:39 PM

Anytime, Wayne, and a huge thanks to you for organizing this. Glad to be a part of it. Hopefully we can get WGT in to, at the very least, advertise this so that we can have more input than in years past.

See all you other Santas out there.

Scott

• TWOMINUSONE
    2,580 Posts
    Fri, Jul 5 2013 3:01 AM

Cheers Wayne, looking forward to it. A big up to all the other Santa's also, for as i said before, i was on the receiving end last year. Even though i was Legend when i was lucky enough to grab something, i still needed it as im not working. So i know the value of this type of thing.

Have just been waiting for the right time to give back, and the time is now.

• drmoose
    3,532 Posts
    Fri, Jul 5 2013 5:22 AM

A big thanks to our community members for their selfless acts of generosity.

Doc :)

• BeachedMulligan
    1,238 Posts
    Fri, Jul 5 2013 6:15 AM

alcaucin:

patriciawilliams:
    Come on out!

Sooo much to say but ........ I sorta promised not too..   grrr :)))

Suffice to say....Our 'Club' welcomes new members no matter where you've been ..BM.

*wink*...xxx

huh?

RSS