Forums

Help › Forums

Help Wanted...Christmas in July

Tue, Jul 7 2015 12:30 PM (133 replies)
  • Fraenkel
    2,252 Posts
    Tue, Jul 16 2013 1:44 PM

Hello MrCaddie.

I replied in the Bloshoe's thread and he told me that I can contact you for my gifts.
    Here I am. Let me know how can I move.

Ciao,
    Davide. 

• opyeuclid
    6,706 Posts
    Tue, Jul 16 2013 2:11 PM

Good day Davide ,,  Go to the first page of this thread and you will see how it is set up and who is the santa of the day, , Some other players like your self have joined in and are giving Stocking Stuffers ,  I am Santa for day 4 and am gifting to new players , You can join me and gift your 2 sleeves and I will match you and also give two sleeves as stocking stuffers for the 4 players of the 4th day of Christmas in July 

OPY

• mrcaddie
    2,429 Posts
    Tue, Jul 16 2013 4:18 PM

opyeuclid:

Good day Davide ,,  Go to the first page of this thread and you will see how it is set up and who is the santa of the day, , Some other players like your self have joined in and are giving Stocking Stuffers ,  I am Santa for day 4 and am gifting to new players , You can join me and gift your 2 sleeves and I will match you and also give two sleeves as stocking stuffers for the 4 players of the 4th day of Christmas in July 

OPY

Davide-

Join OPY as he has graciously suggested. You guys will have to coordinate things.

Thanks OPY for letting Davide join in on the fun.

Thank you both.

MC

• Fraenkel
    2,252 Posts
    Tue, Jul 16 2013 4:43 PM

Way to go, thanks Opy and MrCaddie.

Be able to offer my gift to anyone you suggest me, just let me know the happy guys who will recive our gifts. Love this type of event, indeed if RG rolls' fine, this kind of event makes feeling good and karma ok, even if in this day we read about two great players leave WGT.

This is a great community, better than real life "situation".

Waiting your confirm gentlemen.

Ciao,
    Davide. 

• mrcaddie
    2,429 Posts
    Tue, Jul 16 2013 5:17 PM

Fraenkel:

It is all up to OPY!  It is his "Day" and he is totally in charge.

MC

• patriciawilliams
    3,273 Posts
    Tue, Jul 16 2013 7:23 PM

It has all started out very well eh! MC...

Can't wait till my day comes :-)

• looselugnutz
    1,375 Posts
    Tue, Jul 16 2013 11:25 PM

You and me, both, patricia.  Things are finally catching on.  Great to see how it's working out.

• VirtualGareth
    94 Posts
    Wed, Jul 17 2013 12:16 AM

Yeah - good to see more people starting to participate  - would have been horrible to have loads of "Santa's" and no "kids" playing along!

I (in the "kids category this time) am still holding off waiting for something that I really NEED rather than taking something I WANT.

• opyeuclid
    6,706 Posts
    Wed, Jul 17 2013 6:54 AM

Fraenkel:

Sent you a Friends request so we can work this out . 

And if I could ask you to Please  go to the thread of " Christmas in July day 4 "  And tell the good boys and girls that you will be gifting Stocking Stuffers. 

Thank you .

OPY

• mrcaddie
    2,429 Posts
    Wed, Jul 17 2013 4:18 PM

I'm glad everyone is having fun, players are starting to catch on and the other "Santas" are getting psyched for their "Day"!

Perfect!

MC

RSS