Help Wanted...Christmas in July

Tue, Jul 7 2015 12:30 PM (133 replies)
  • mrcaddie
    2,429 Posts
    Wed, Jul 10 2013 2:17 AM

TWOMINUSONE:
    WOW, well done to MC for contacting WGT

Thanks everyone.

But it should be noted that it was WGT that reached out to me. I had planned on contacting them but they got to me first and again....I couldn't be more happy about them joining in the festivities.

MC

• TWOMINUSONE
    2,580 Posts
    Wed, Jul 10 2013 2:28 AM

Cheers MC, so even more big Kudos to WGT then.

• alcaucin
    9,041 Posts
    Wed, Jul 10 2013 4:49 AM

mrcaddie:
    But it should be noted that it was WGT that reached out to me

Nice one WGT...good to have you onboard.

Andy

• mrcaddie
    2,429 Posts
    Wed, Jul 10 2013 12:06 PM

VirtualGareth:
    I think that it is important that the community recognize that this is not the only time of the year that members help others out by gifting stuff to them

VG-

You're absolutely correct. I personally know of a few players, that like to remain anonymous, that have sent gifts to random players for quite some time. They like to remain below the radar and I won't breach their confidence by naming them here. I admit that I, obviously, don't know everyone that does it but I'm sure that there are plenty of players that do it.

Full disclosure- I have been on the receiving end of some really incredible gifts from friends.... and players I've never met before.

VirtualGareth:
    What I have to contribute next time around may well be small but you can count me in to give whatever credit balance I have at the time to help out with the next "12 Days" event.

I'm gonna hold you to this.....look for my private message come November!

MC

• ZioMio
    4,680 Posts
    Wed, Jul 10 2013 4:51 PM

• renniw52
    5,385 Posts
    Wed, Jul 10 2013 5:50 PM

Like Lawrence Welk used to say, wunerful wunerful. Did I just date myself?

• Giftig
    637 Posts
    Wed, Jul 10 2013 5:54 PM

renniw52:
     Like Lawrence Welk used to say, wunerful wunerful. Did I just date myself? 

I'll say you did but hey I well remember that show myself so you can't be that old.  lol

Great job MC, all the Santas and WGT! 

• josephk2317
    873 Posts
    Wed, Jul 10 2013 5:59 PM

I was around 8 years old when I remember watching The Lawrence Welk show. Lots of bubbles with a show melody to go along with them. 

OOPS, I just dated myself too!....  :)

• VirtualGareth
    94 Posts
    Wed, Jul 10 2013 11:24 PM

mrcaddie:

VirtualGareth:
    What I have to contribute next time around may well be small but you can count me in to give whatever credit balance I have at the time to help out with the next "12 Days" event.

I'm gonna hold you to this.....look for my private message come November!

MC

It i was not prepared to stand by my word then I would not have said it so I am more than happy to help out next time around! Like I said, what I have to contribute may well be small but I am happy to add it to the pot!

I hope that all you Santa's enjoy the next 2 weeks!

VG

• patriciawilliams
    3,273 Posts
    Fri, Jul 12 2013 2:32 AM

Let it snow, let it snow...

RSS