Forums

Help › Forums

Yancy Alien Hunting On Golf Course -- Shocking End!

Wed, Sep 27 2023 1:06 PM (1,337 replies)
  • txzdave
    1,316 Posts
    Tue, May 2 2017 1:25 AM

I ain't been sure where I am.

Days on end..........

Bread crumbs?

Am I still on Oak? All I see's trees.

Moose......MOOSE!.......GET ME OUTTA HERE!

LET"S GET OUTTA HERE!

RABBITS?

NO.........GET US OUTTA HERE.............EGGS!

NOOOOOOOOO........YANCE..........GET US ALL OUT SAFELIKE....

LAWD, PLEASE!

{reopened/porthole$disappearance>smoke<puff\HiDeAn*egg?/\liftoff.sequence}

~              ~

• drmoose
    3,531 Posts
    Tue, May 2 2017 4:00 AM

Dave ?

Let me see if I can talk ya' through this, ( just between you, me, an' Yance ). It appears as though the "invisibilable factor" is not limited to Pinehurts. I had my avatar go missin' on St.A's the other day, the key seems to be ya' have ta' watch the replay twice. Go back to your replay, at the moment you disappear, reopen the portal to another course, an' boom! , goodbye Rabbit, hello where ever. Catch ya' on the flop.

Doc :)

" Umber burning chestnut tree

Andrew draws his crayons

Violet pales and turns to rose

according to his plans "

• YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Tue, May 2 2017 1:33 PM

This is getting outrageous --- And contagious:

• YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Tue, May 2 2017 1:55 PM

From The DannyPhan Files:

• drmoose
    3,531 Posts
    Wed, May 3 2017 1:44 PM

I'm thinkin' we're talkin' about two different things here Paul. If your avatar doesn't show up after a shot has been taken, he's probably off in the bushes havin' a smoke with Frapp, or, sometimes mine just gets disgusted with the way I'm Playin' an' walks off the course. This is a little different.

• YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Wed, May 3 2017 3:32 PM

Been doing some heavy thinkins on this down by the stream at Mitchell Cabin. After a bit of whatnots, I can present the following hypothesis: WGT avatars are playing virtual golf and have begun going invisible while playing, to reverse-engineer & emulate this on the Earth via us humans, would result in the "golf course & clubs" being invisibles. Now, this is howevers - of course -- only if you are using the 4th/5th dimension lenses that I have been using to interpret whats been goins on all up here on the WGT. All takes - theories - are much welcome here as always.

Be Safe - My name is Yancy
    @TeamYancy

• drmoose
    3,531 Posts
    Wed, May 3 2017 7:17 PM

Nope, Paul,

This is still different, I've been tryin' to post links to replays, but have been havin' some technical issues. What I'm seein' of late is an abbynormality I calls " Avataris Invisibilis " wherein he's there one split second, an' gone the next. Ya gotta catch it in your replays, an' sometimes it don't show 'till the second or third viewing, then , poof, he's gone, ball's there, path the ball took is there, green is there, Avatar ain't. It's all very wierd. As soon as I can get my postin' issues sorted, I'll post one to show ya. In the meantime , be safe.

RSS