Forums

Help › Forums

Yancy Alien Hunting On Golf Course -- Shocking End!

Wed, Sep 27 2023 1:06 PM (1,337 replies)
  • YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Mon, Oct 24 2016 9:40 PM

drmoose:
    In fact, they more closely resemble some generic, genetic code without a double helix. It has been hypothesised ,that those WGT'ers who possess this unique genetic makeup are able to hit more fairways and greens, thus allowing them to obtain those scores which remain beyond the reach of us mere mortals. I highly suspect alien influence is involved

Two Words: Math

Numbers are easily processed when one has a genetic code without a double helix, is the current take on those who always ding it & bring it. Some have said that the work is being done by "Canadaliens" -- Beings from another world who what live in Canada.

Here is our official new Alien Canadian Ambasador - aka Frappefort with more:

• craigswan
    30,950 Posts
    Mon, Oct 24 2016 11:44 PM
    Two aliens landed their ship on a golf course and watched a young man golfing. First he hit it into the high grass, mumbling and cursing he retrieved his ball. Then he hit it into the sand bunker shouting curse words he retrieved the ball. Next he hit a perfect hole in one, then the first alien said to the second, "Uh-oh cover your ears hes going to be really mad now"!

• craigswan
    30,950 Posts
    Mon, Oct 24 2016 11:47 PM

• drmoose
    3,532 Posts
    Tue, Oct 25 2016 4:13 AM

YancyCan:
    Here is our official new Alien Canadian Ambasador - aka Frappefort with more:

Most excellent ! It's quite reassurable to know that agent Frapp's got our back ! I knows I will sleep a little easier an' whatnot knowin' the Canadaliens ain't infiltratin' our northern borders unobserved. Welcome aboard, Mon'Ami.

Doc :)

• craigswan
    30,950 Posts
    Tue, Oct 25 2016 4:15 AM

• YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Fri, Nov 4 2016 9:12 AM

craigswan:

I was not awares of these "Apple Maps" --- Stay with me now --- Playing Ketchup.
    Intriguables 4 sures. ---- Yancy

• YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Fri, Nov 4 2016 9:14 AM

A weekend message from our well-known Canadian Alien Ambassador & also a chance to listen to the rest of his golf story (from his introductury video):

• YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Tue, Nov 8 2016 2:53 PM

Been busy running investigationables on one specific course all up here on the WGT - that may well indeed be the most paranormable course of the WGT. I am cereal - more soons.

We do have a new message from The Office of The Canadian Alien Ambassador for you.

In this ongoing video series, Frappefort reaches out to the world at large bout the ongoing alien colonization of OUR golf courses, and also "talks about it" (cough)

• YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Tue, Nov 8 2016 11:13 PM

Me & Medford Mel stopped at a Portland area golf course after getting a tip via our message line re. alien activities. Watch as Mel showcases his tensile-test & data mining skills he employs daily in the ongoing battle for the planet with other-worlder no-goodnicks.

Alien Intel Found On Golf Course - Portland, Oregon Area

• YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Tue, Nov 8 2016 11:26 PM

YancyCan:

Our apologables -- this video box has gone rogue on us. Not sayin its Aliens, but sayin.

I (this is Yancy) will attempt to post this video in this new forum box/post & see what happens - if it works as it should, enjoy the video. However, if we get another grey fuzzy screen video player - might go underground till we know whats really going on heres.

Now it be for the officiables documents 11:26PM 11/08/2016

RSS