Forums

Help › Forums

Yancy Alien Hunting On Golf Course -- Shocking End!

Wed, Sep 27 2023 1:06 PM (1,337 replies)
  • YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Sun, Oct 2 2016 9:35 PM

Make The PGA Logo Arnold Palmer - A Team Yancy Campaign

Ever notice the silhoutte of a golfer on the official PGA logo?
    As of now, it is not modeled after anyone specific. We can change that. The obvious choice would be the late legend Arnold Palmer.

Help Yancy with this campaign by writing/emailing this thought to the PGA Commissioner & anyone else whom could help this cause.

Sincerely, I am Yancy
    @TeamYancy

• txzdave
    1,316 Posts
    Mon, Oct 17 2016 3:13 AM

I'm thinkin' a thing that Paul could sling.

Hogan, Arnie's Army, Trevino, Snead, that other dude and the other dude I forgot.

Not to mention all the others I forgot. Gary.......Seve......Old Tom, that French kitty that.....Nevermind. Daly!.......Of course Jack.

Kinda favorite is Aliss. How many uninformed say "Hit it (Alice)" and haven't a clue.

If I didn't spell Peter and his last name correct, I made my 3 footer today. Stand down since I'm the ranter.

Still my favorite is the Cat that told Phil a Life Lesson. Payne still makes me smile.

Best putt ever. And I miss that Man.

I like Fred and I respect that 59 with a balata.

Anyway, I ramble and stammered. Whatever. What do I expect of me?

• txzdave
    1,316 Posts
    Mon, Oct 17 2016 3:18 AM

Paul gotta do a Jimi banger and mash it all together, maybe.

I ain't got the way for what I'd wanna do.

~D~

• YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Wed, Oct 19 2016 4:01 PM

txzdave:

Paul gotta do a Jimi banger and mash it all together, maybe.

I ain't got the way for what I'd wanna do.

~D~

TXSdave -- Please bang and mash it all together and whatnots. Will help you make a "montage" video and your off to the races with the sweet odds

Regards, I am Yancy

• YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Wed, Oct 19 2016 4:02 PM

WAYBACK WEDNESDAY:

-- 2015 US Open Flashback inside security tent at main gates:

• YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Sat, Oct 22 2016 11:51 AM

This has been keeping me up at night lately:

• YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Sat, Oct 22 2016 1:20 PM

TopGolf Portland Sasquatch - Video Update Short Version

Yancy speaks via "YipeApp" while on the road re. the ongoing TopGolf PDX Sasquatch. There is now new footage just released from the grand opening party that will change everything and whatnots.

• opyeuclid
    6,706 Posts
    Sat, Oct 22 2016 2:48 PM

YancyCan:
    This has been keeping me up at night lately:

Dear Yancy , Pod brother  .   Me thinks you might want to look at the bottom of the can .  I kind of remember when on the Mother ship they placed " Codes " there .

OPY

• drmoose
    3,532 Posts
    Sat, Oct 22 2016 7:24 PM

opyeuclid:

Dear Yancy , Pod brother  .   Me thinks you might want to look at the bottom of the can .  I kind of remember when on the Mother ship they placed " Codes " there .

OPY

Brother Opy, from what little I have been able to decipher from the "codes", they are nothing at all like our " UPC's ". In fact, they more closely resemble some generic, genetic code without a double helix. It has been hypothesised ,that those WGT'ers who possess this unique genetic makeup are able to hit more fairways and greens, thus allowing them to obtain those scores which remain beyond the reach of us mere mortals. I highly suspect alien influence is involved, and have passed my evaluation of this phenomena on to Mr. Ambassador

• YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Mon, Oct 24 2016 9:34 PM

opyeuclid:

Me thinks you might want to look at the bottom of the can .  I kind of remember when on the Mother ship they placed " Codes " there .

OPY

Well - Good call, absolutely worth the effort. Now, I used two mirrors but them their codes (cough - temp tattoos) they put on my can are now gone. Why do they have this deal with "going there" and to top it off - leaving graffiti that lasts for years. My anxiety is so much better now that I have the titanium and whatnot man-protector on me always. Not sure if you had this experience, but some things only happen once (allegedly)

Regards, Yancy

RSS