Forums

Help › Forums

Yancy Alien Hunting On Golf Course -- Shocking End!

Wed, Sep 27 2023 1:06 PM (1,337 replies)
  • craigswan
    30,946 Posts
    Fri, Oct 11 2019 3:06 AM

• YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Fri, Oct 11 2019 3:03 PM

[https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q4H_lWqMb8U]

CHAMBERS BAY FREAK OUT TIME -- LIVE FROM TEE BOX ON #9

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q4H_lWqMb8U

It wont let me post it. Its been on me. 

• craigswan
    30,946 Posts
    Fri, Oct 11 2019 3:09 PM

• YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Fri, Oct 11 2019 3:11 PM
  • YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Fri, Oct 11 2019 3:14 PM

Got to give a whaa whaa to CraigSwan who has over:

15,000 WGT forum posts

Nice Work Craig - Sincerely, I am Yancy

• YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Fri, Oct 11 2019 3:17 PM

For some claritables:

Look on the left side - about middle ways up -- see my Bag/Stand!
    Preceeding this I have some weird screencaps coming up next.
    I thought that I knew weird. This done changed the game.

--- Yancy

@TeamYancy

• YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Fri, Oct 11 2019 9:36 PM

I kinda see something here....

Me & the Good Doc Moose were playing front9 at Chambers Bay (video is above this), that video was after Doc teed off of #9 & it started when the game cycled to my turn to tee off the cliff on that hole. LOOK CLOSELIER. That was not #9 - Yet it was supposed to be, Doc just teed off before me no problemos. See the bridge and the ocean and train tracks? 9 does not sit next to them.... its by the grey "building" above #8 hole. This has been an anxiety filled day up here on this WGT.... am I wrong here? Anyone see the video - then please think of #9 or look at it via the "courses" info tab. I was not on #9, yet I was. But I was also invisible so.....help a feller out please. Im in the paranormal panic mode - should be here up all night fighting the night tremors...Thanks - My name is Yancy

Also - this happened too:

• drmoose
    3,532 Posts
    Sat, Oct 12 2019 7:01 AM

Indeed, 'twas very strange happenin's where the normable turned paranormable in an instant. I an' his name is Yancy were just havin' a lil' stroll around CB catchin' up on our WGT doin's an' such when we got to #9 after my tee shot an' things got bizarre. I can only postulate that we then encontered a rift in the space / time continuum whereby the fabric of Chambers Bay #9 overlapped. As seen in the videa Yance was alert enough to capture, we appeared to be in two locations at once, complete with a teleported standbag. I would have to say that in my 8 years here on WGT this is one of the most unusualable, disconcerting an' unexplainable moments yet. So , just remember my fellow WGT'ers, stay safe out there.

Doc :)

• YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Sat, Oct 12 2019 10:19 AM

drmoose:
    I can only postulate that we then encontered a rift in the space / time continuum whereby the fabric of Chambers Bay #9 overlapped. As seen in the videa Yance was alert enough to capture, we appeared to be in two locations at once, complete with a teleported standbag. I would have to say that in my 8 years here on WGT this is one of the most unusualable, disconcerting an' unexplainable moments yet.

Wait Doc, watch this!

Yeah.....I (this is Yancy) had to go back and take another peek around #9 on Chambers Bay since last time I wasnt playing 9 - even though I was. It is complicated. Found a new alien life form however.

This is not over.

I believe this to be a new beginning to an old mission.

Stay Tuned --- I am Yancy

@TeamYancy

• YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Mon, Oct 14 2019 9:06 AM

BIGAL123:
    Tillamook cheese comes mostly from cows kept in concrete and dirt feedlots, not green pastures, lawsuit says.

BIGAL123 always bringing something relevant to the table.
    Now, I am not saying there are aliens involved in the dairy industry along the pacific coast in Tillamook, Oregon. However, as mentioned above there may be some improper bovine living conditionables goings on & if you drive thru or into this town, you will smell the evidence. Those round over-sized stacks of round white "bales" you see close to the highway's edges -- are not full of hay, just sayin'. Tillamook recently lost its local muni course to flooding in an epic storm from the sea - cough cough aka aliens. Perhaps, they felt the eyes were upon them. Allegedly.

Mostly, I am Yancy
    @TeamYancy

RSS