Forums

Help › Forums

Yancy Alien Hunting On Golf Course -- Shocking End!

Wed, Sep 27 2023 1:06 PM (1,337 replies)
  • whooshdangit
    1,246 Posts
    Thu, Oct 3 2019 1:58 PM

Hi Yancy

Please pass on my thanks to intern Ryan. The Save-Sak has become a vital part of my equipment. 

During an alarming round at Koala Island yesterday I spotted an infant whatnot, obviously in some distress. It took a lot of climbing and falling back down before I finally reached the unhappy scene. 

I can't imagine the result if I'd only been able to stuff the rescued whatnot in my pocket and then toppled down the cliff, landing on it!

I managed to get it safely home and planted it in my neighbours garden.

. . . trying very hard to keep up . . 

Cheers!

Rich

• TopShelf2010
    10,879 Posts
    Thu, Oct 3 2019 6:03 PM

whooshdangit:
    It took a lot of climbing and falling back down before I finally reached the unhappy scene

Thanks for sharing.

That's some good stuff right there.

Don

• YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Fri, Oct 4 2019 11:55 AM

whooshdangit:

I can't imagine the result if I'd only been able to stuff the rescued whatnot in my pocket and then toppled down the cliff, landing on it!

You are doing the work of noblemen Rich, just as we have come to expect from you. These "bunkers" as they're called face so many challenges in today's environment that they need a bump from us regular fellers to keep their species presence on our beautiful space rock called "Earth". Our efforts have not gone un-noticed, and when this is seen by certain people, it just might push this problem to the front pages of golf chattables. Ryan (Team Yancy Intern) says....dont thank him, it was your emotionally charged post and his belief in keeping Earth & all of its "occupants" safe from the ongoing Alien incursion we all know is going on via OUR golf courses that inspired his act. Thanks on behalf of all of us for your ongoing efforts in this arena and such. 

Sincereables, I am Yancy
    @TeamYancy

• YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Fri, Oct 4 2019 12:32 PM

Sasquatch Hunting Secrets Revealed - Pro Level

Watch as Yancy (I am) reveals the Squatch Fake Sleep & Shake Awake hiding move. This is the 1ST TIME this move has been shown o the public at large! This is for Pro-Level Squatchers only, as it is intended for use within visual range of the Squatch. A simple, yet elegant move to fool the beast into thinking you are in sleep mode, when you are ready to go toe-to-toe & whatnot.

Be Safe -- I am Yancy @TeamYancy

• whooshdangit
    1,246 Posts
    Fri, Oct 4 2019 2:17 PM

Hi Yancy!

Thankyou for your support re. The Creation of a Sand Trap, my work in this field will continue. Regularly.

I made an interesting and shocking discovery while hacking around Bandon earlier, it seems things are spreading. 

Orange Bucket Hobgoblin Shenanigans

Luckily I had read your earlier warning ( and watched the disturbing footage ) which may have saved me today. 

YancyCan:

Not wanting to take any chances at having a pissed-off Hobgoblin hanging around at night waiting to get me good, I carefully tipped the bucket down with a golf club

After hearing a kerfuffle in the trees I went to investigate. I'm captured here nervously peering into the orange buckets I found stashed there. I attempted to topple them but under clubbed. My 50yd wedge wasn't up to it and I bolted!
    Still a little shaky but hopefully I'll be able to sleep tonight, with no night sweats, anxiety attacks or whatnots.

Stay safe my friend       . . . .  trying to keep up

Cheers!

Rich

• YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Sat, Oct 5 2019 12:33 PM

• YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Thu, Oct 10 2019 11:23 AM

I think theyre gonna move my cheese. Allegedly & Whatnots.

My name is Yancy

@TeamYancy

• BIGAL123
    200 Posts
    Thu, Oct 10 2019 4:35 PM

YancyCan:

I think theyre gonna move my cheese. Allegedly & Whatnots.

My name is Yancy

@TeamYancy

Tillamook cheese comes mostly from cows kept in concrete and dirt feedlots, not green pastures, lawsuit says.

• craigswan
    30,837 Posts
    Fri, Oct 11 2019 3:05 AM

RSS