Password Help!!

rated by 0 users
Wed, Jul 15 2020 5:32 PM (24 replies)
  • SimonTheBeetle
    3,468 Posts
    Tue, Jul 14 2020 2:29 PM

shing1:

i need to find out my password so i can try the new version out

i cant rememeber it n have tried the forgot password route but never recieve a email to change it??

how can i get my password changed or confirmed?...

Q1 : How were you able to log in and write your post if the password was forgotten?

Q2 : Why would you need a new password or your password changed to try the new version?

Whatever the problem is, the below seems your best chance of getting it fixed. Good luck.

WGTicon:

hi

please email us at members@worldgolftour.com from your registered email and we'll look into it.

-wgticon

• shing1
    443 Posts
    Tue, Jul 14 2020 2:36 PM

because u smug knob,

my computer saves my password so i can log in but cant log in the new version without it

retard

• shing1
    443 Posts
    Tue, Jul 14 2020 2:37 PM

cheers scott will try that then

• SimonTheBeetle
    3,468 Posts
    Tue, Jul 14 2020 2:43 PM

shing1:

because u smug knob,

my computer saves my password so i can log in but cant log in the new version without it

retard

A dude who isn't even capable of recalling his password calling me retard... LMFAO

If you can't rely on your brain, I suggest you write it down on a piece of paper next time. Oh, make sure you remember where you put it though. LOL ;)

• borntobesting
    9,605 Posts
    Tue, Jul 14 2020 2:50 PM

SimonTheBeetle:

shing1:

because u smug knob,

retard

A dude who isn't even capable of recalling his password calling me retard... LMFAO

If you can't rely on your brain, I suggest you write it down on a piece of paper next time. Oh, make sure you remember where you put it though. LOL ;)

I have that problem at times but because I'm OLD so I put my passwords on the note on my Iphone and I won't forget my Passcode for my Iphone, I used something I never forget, 

• SimonTheBeetle
    3,468 Posts
    Tue, Jul 14 2020 2:55 PM

borntobesting:
    I have that problem at times but because I'm OLD so I put my passwords on the note on my Iphone and I won't forget my Passcode for my Iphone, I used something I never forget, 

Voila! Now that's a smart guy's move! Way to go, B2B.

• alosso
    21,028 Posts
    Wed, Jul 15 2020 2:15 AM

shing1:
    my computer saves my password so i can log in
    You should be able to see the password in your browser, e.g., in the security settings section.

• DonCaron
    5,502 Posts
    Wed, Jul 15 2020 5:36 AM

borntobesting:

SimonTheBeetle:

shing1:

because u smug knob,

retard

I use a Notepad file and keep it on a USB Drive. A little bit of a pain, but its secure.

• shing1
    443 Posts
    Wed, Jul 15 2020 9:59 AM

ok thanks for everyones comments

so writing them maybe a good idea but that dont help me finding out what my password is now

checked my password list n wgt aint on it, so thats not worked

changing my email address probably wouldnt work either cos they wouldnt recognise my account

so will just have to wait for a reply from wgt

n simon, your just easy to forget, stupid little man......

• DonCaron
    5,502 Posts
    Wed, Jul 15 2020 10:47 AM

shing1:

ok thanks for everyones comments

so writing them maybe a good idea but that dont help me finding out what my password is now

checked my password list n wgt aint on it, so thats not worked

changing my email address probably wouldnt work either cos they wouldnt recognise my account

so will just have to wait for a reply from wgt

n simon, your just easy to forget, stupid little man......

I changed my EMail a while back and it had no effect on my account.

RSS