Wed, Jul 15 2020 5:32 PM (24 replies)
  • grit06
    1 Posts
    Tue, Jun 18 2013 11:31 PM

My password has been reset..Can You help? Thanks

• HWei
    534 Posts
    Wed, Jun 19 2013 9:38 AM

Go to your tab says account on there you'll see change password .Can b done there

• borntobesting
    9,623 Posts
    Wed, Jun 19 2013 9:54 AM

First 2 questions. How was your password reset? Unless you let someone else know your password or logged on through a public PC and let the game open no one except you can change your password.

And if your password was reset how are you posting?

HWei:

Go to your tab says account on there you'll see change password .Can b done there

Not if he doesn't know the new password. Because you have to enter your old password into the first field when changing your password. He will have to e-mail member services and let them fix it for him. 

• HWei
    534 Posts
    Wed, Jun 19 2013 10:39 AM

borntobesting:

First 2 questions. How was your password reset? Unless you let someone else know your password or logged on through a public PC and let the game open no one except you can change your password.

HWei:

Not if he doesn't know the new password. Because you have to enter your old password into the first field when changing your password. He will have to e-mail member services and let them fix it for him. 

Whatever 

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Wed, Jun 19 2013 10:56 AM

borntobesting:

By using an account set up 2 months ago. Looks like a case of mixing up the multiple accounts. LOL

• hpurey
    11,505 Posts
    Wed, Jun 19 2013 11:02 AM

YankeeJim:
    2 months ago

2 years ago, you mean, but same difference.  ;-)

• ZioMio
    4,680 Posts
    Wed, Jun 19 2013 12:25 PM

grit06:

My password has been reset..Can You help? Thanks

http://www.wgt.com/user/EmailForgottenPassword.aspx

• WGTicon
    12,511 Posts
    Wed, Jun 19 2013 1:32 PM

hi

please email us at members@worldgolftour.com from your registered email and we'll look into it.

-wgticon

• shing1
    443 Posts
    Tue, Jul 14 2020 1:59 PM

i need to find out my password so i can try the new version out

i cant rememeber it n have tried the forgot password route but never recieve a email to change it??

how can i get my password changed or confirmed?...

• ScottHope
    10,094 Posts
    Tue, Jul 14 2020 2:27 PM

If you never get any emails from WGT about anything, try changing your email address then go down the forgot password route again.

RSS