Forums

Help › Forums

And some wonder why we think TWO sucks....

Thu, Aug 19 2010 10:48 AM (21 replies)
  • dorkfeatures
    712 Posts
    Sun, Jul 25 2010 6:01 PM

Very amusing.

I think my GPS has lost its GP lol

Cheers

Doug

• lvietri
    3,326 Posts
    Tue, Jul 27 2010 3:06 AM

If you clear your browser and flash caches .. and go to into WGT ... into Menu Options ... you can preset WGT to do this also.    The button is right in between.

x --- Creating multiple accounts

x --- Viewing how your shots will finish before you take them

x --- Winning friends through quitting

• coolswing
    1,017 Posts
    Tue, Jul 27 2010 4:29 AM

Great one Lou ! LMAO ! 

Best Menu options I've seen ! I think best to incorporate the "stress reliever" buttons option together here too ! For those of you that haven't seen these special buttons before, check this out :

• Throw club (or clubs !) into the nearest lake
    • Break your putter (or any other club) over your knees
    • Kick your caddy in the balls (only available for Master tier players !)

• youareintrouble
    103 Posts
    Wed, Aug 11 2010 12:49 PM

1nce again EA sports shows their true colors of how to make everyone a skillless winner. Unfortunatly, all golf games know when you set up the trajectory and power where to go. But now offering to look ahead at the line is just............and to charge money to c somethin a hack is allready doin goes to show how many  dumb downed people playing a thinking mans and womans game.  

• dingleberry33
    8 Posts
    Wed, Aug 11 2010 6:39 PM

youareintrouble:

1nce again EA sports shows their true colors of how to make everyone a skillless winner. Unfortunatly, all golf games know when you set up the trajectory and power where to go. But now offering to look ahead at the line is just............and to charge money to c somethin a hack is allready doin goes to show how many  dumb downed people playing a thinking mans and womans game.  

EA Sports has made many great games  including helping to develop THIS one.

• zagraniczniak
    1,984 Posts
    Wed, Aug 18 2010 8:04 AM

"See the shot result before you take it."

What would Einstein say?

• EllisSpice
    871 Posts
    Wed, Aug 18 2010 9:02 AM

dingleberry33:

youareintrouble:

EA Sports has made many great games  including helping to develop THIS one.

I'm afraid to say this, but EA Sports are not involved in the development of this game in any way, shape and/or form. Whoever told you they were was lying. Badly.

• andyson
    6,415 Posts
    Thu, Aug 19 2010 8:18 AM

Ellis, dingleberry could be referring to the fact that one of the founders of WGT was the VP of product development at EA Sports. source

And in that respect the experience gained at EA would be applied at WGT.

• Snaike
    3,678 Posts
    Thu, Aug 19 2010 9:42 AM

andyson:
    And in that respect the experience gained at EA would be applied at WGT.
    That may be true, but that does not equate to "EA Sports" having anything at all to do with "WGT".

That is akin to saying that McDonalds has a hand in developing a 4-star restaurant simply because the fry-cook once cleaned tables there.

Besides, I am certain that any VP of product development had to have signed numerous non-disclosure and no-compete contracts.  ANYTHING that was developed at EA Sports had to stay at EA Sports.

• Richard4168
    4,309 Posts
    Thu, Aug 19 2010 9:59 AM

What about the major endorsement comparisons between WGT & TWO?

WGT - USGA & LPGA

TWO - PGA

Which company has the upper hand in terms of notoriety, or clout in the virtual golfing world?

RSS