Forums

Help › Forums

help please with error 10 box

rated by 0 users
Wed, Jul 21 2010 9:39 AM (4 replies)
  • ESchaffer
    2 Posts
    Mon, Jul 19 2010 5:44 PM

I don't mean to ask for help on the forum,This may help some other players though if they have the same problem.I get a pop up box with error 10 and it completely prevents me from playing.I have used the "report to WGT system" and the "Contact" at the bottom of the homepage but to no avail.I really enjoy playing and I miss it.So again please excuse my desperation.

• WGTniv
    1,788 Posts
    Tue, Jul 20 2010 1:23 PM

Hi ESchaffer,

I'm not familiar with Error 10.  Can you tell me what the error message is saying and where you are running into it?

• Crazyman2
    731 Posts
    Tue, Jul 20 2010 6:12 PM

Check that your pop up blocker allows access to WGT.com/assets/ -  It is stopping and looping as it cannot read the Pro Shop banner ( in this case) that the game is trying to force in an overlay. 

If you don't allow  it will continue to loop and prevent you from continuing

But ya can block the other  212 "doubleclick" ads !!!

• terrydongle
    54 Posts
    Wed, Jul 21 2010 1:15 AM

I get that message when I have my "Adblock Plus" switched on. If that's what you are using, then you may have to disable it when you are playing.

• ESchaffer
    2 Posts
    Wed, Jul 21 2010 9:39 AM

Thanks guys...I appreciate your help....I don't have a clue how to accomplish this...But I will try...Lol

RSS