Forums

Help › Forums

Spacebar Issue

Sun, Apr 4 2021 9:03 AM (143 replies)
  • Steveqbi
    30 Posts
    Mon, Feb 10 2014 7:01 PM

I try to use IE Explorer where I can when I play WGT eg in games so that the spacebar works. BUT - Explorer has problems showing videos which I look at to get free credits. It just gets 'Page Cannot be Displayed' error or just shows a black blank screen.

And Explorer can't show items in the Pro Shop. All the items are just grey blanks.

So I use Chrome for these tasks.

I can't put in a complaint on these items -  the complaint report screen is only available in games.

So as I've said before - its no good trying to fix a problem with WGT ourselves. WGT has to fix it's own problems.

• tolleys
    297 Posts
    Tue, Feb 11 2014 2:45 PM

spacebar is ok in chrome now

• idlaberynth
    22 Posts
    Tue, Apr 15 2014 6:00 PM

I don't use google chrome, and I have the same problem.

• Plucker13
    39 Posts
    Fri, Dec 18 2015 10:23 AM

i'm using Microsoft edge and have the same problem. What is the fix for this browser?

• ScottHope
    10,091 Posts
    Fri, Dec 18 2015 12:46 PM

• DTidwell1
    1 Posts
    Sun, Oct 2 2016 2:19 PM

how do I play wgt on the maxthon browser?

• ScottHope
    10,091 Posts
    Mon, Oct 3 2016 12:55 AM

• Wagme
    1 Posts
    Sat, Apr 3 2021 8:01 AM

Hi,

It is April 2021.

I've played WGT rounds for 70 days in a row in the new WGT auto log-in non-Flash game.

Recently after my very 1st shot in a round the Space bar does not work on the 2nd+ shots so I cannot see the greens/holes views.  This makes the game very difficult to play with not being able to see the green slopes on approach o6r line up long putts when on the green.  Guessing doesn't produce accurate results.  This Space bar issue for me is not a chat box issue.

I've reached out to WGT Customer Service four (4) times in the last 4 days with no responses other than an auto response to turn off a Flash piece that doesn't matter.  It also doesn't matter if I use Chrome or Firefox as the WGT game loading icon is the same for both.

I've deleted the WGT game application and icon and then reloaded and this issue is still not fixed.

Any ideas?  THANKS!

Bill G

wagme@yahoo.com

• TopShelf2010
    10,880 Posts
    Sat, Apr 3 2021 8:14 AM

• SamSpayed
    4,895 Posts
    Sat, Apr 3 2021 10:24 AM

TopShelf2010:

After the last update, there have been many reports of issues with the Key Bindings. There are a few threads discussing the issues.

I am quite sure WGT is aware of the issue and are working to find a fix ASAP.

I am not sure they are working on it at all.  WGT has yet to even acknowledge the issue.

Given the fact that they are typically very slow to fix the problems they cause (like the Clash Timer Bug and the Showdown Bogey Glitch), I would not expect a fix anytime soon.

RSS