Forums

Help › Forums

Spacebar Issue

Sun, Apr 4 2021 9:03 AM (143 replies)
  • sluny
    126 Posts
    Wed, Nov 13 2013 11:12 AM

I cannot believe, that wgt "professionals" are unable to fix this issue in their game, as a flash developer I do not see any reason, why it should not be fixed. How ridiculous...

• golfman454ss
    146 Posts
    Mon, Nov 25 2013 5:02 AM

sluny:

I cannot believe, that wgt "professionals" are unable to fix this issue in their game, as a flash developer I do not see any reason, why it should not be fixed. How ridiculous...

I agree ^^^^^^ the only place my space bar doesnt work is in game play, it works here in forums and everywhere else and all other games and web sites...... cmon wgt lets fix this. and I know about the pepper flash repair, but why should we do that fix if it could affect the game play...... I mean really!!!!!!!

• HWei
    534 Posts
    Mon, Nov 25 2013 9:15 AM

Try this for Spacebar issues

Follow the steps below to disable the new PepperFlash.

1 ) Open the Chrome Plugins page by typing this URL into the address bar: chrome://plugins

2 ) Find the "[+] Details" button in the upper right to show the details of each installed plugin and click this button.

3 ) Find the Flash Plugin Section in the list of Plugins.  There may be (2 files) or (3 files) in this section.

4 ) In the Flash section there should be 2 or 3 different versions of Flash listed.  If the Flash section only has one Flash file listed, Click Here to go to the Adobe website and download and install the Adobe Flash Plugin for Non-Internet Explorer browsers. 

5 ) The first Plugin listed in the Flash section is the PepperFlash implementation.  You can tell that the first one is PepperFlash by looking for "PepperFlash" in the Location string.  See yellow highlight below.

6 ) Find the "Disable" link and click that link.

7 ) Now Close all open Chrome windows and tabs and restart Chrome

Note: If no video will play or the website says that Flash is not installed after disabling PepperFlash, go back and Read Step 4 again more carefully.

• dtolra
    33 Posts
    Wed, Nov 27 2013 6:41 PM

I have just got a spacebar not working on bug report but works here.i also have a major proplem with the bloody meter.stopping way past the click.got rid of that with refresh pc on win 8.then the meter started to freeze on me half way thought a game upgraded win8 explore and flash,that went Now I have the old meter proplem back.iam going insane here.i have just got a new high speed system with the latest win ,explore and flash.these are not system proplems,the same proplems are also happening on my old system.its got so bad now its impossable to play.i have spent more time trying to fix there bloody proplems than I have playing.this could be a top site but its just to unstable.

• courteneyfish
    15,796 Posts
    Wed, Nov 27 2013 10:11 PM

There are dozens of other browsers out there, just try them until you find one that works better. Sticking with a faulty system defies logic.

• mantis0014
    8,946 Posts
    Wed, Nov 27 2013 11:49 PM

Wgt/Chrome also has a different problem...  Unable to reply to PM's.  Could this be related to the Spacebar issue.

• KnuckleWoods
    2,482 Posts
    Sat, Nov 30 2013 1:24 PM

Maybe this problem has fallen under the issue of " Obamacare "  and to that we may never ever get it fixed correctly ! 

• courteneyfish
    15,796 Posts
    Sat, Nov 30 2013 10:53 PM

KnuckleWoods:

Maybe this problem has fallen under the issue of " Obamacare "  and to that we may never ever get it fixed correctly ! 

But at least the rich and poor can suffer equally.

• moriartydad33
    155 Posts
    Sun, Dec 1 2013 6:19 AM

Good analogy there.Ive disabled pepperflash and it causes extreme meter jumping.It seems like this would be an easy fix but i guess not.Hope someone figures it out soon.if.not.i.will.always.just.type.like.this.lol

• drmoose
    3,532 Posts
    Sun, Dec 1 2013 6:27 AM

Just a little update here folks. It has now been one year and two months since the IE typing glitch was reported to WGT. Progress to date... absolute zero. Moral of story, you are more apt to die of old age than you are likely to see anything get fixed around here.

Doc :)

RSS