Forums

Help › Forums

WGT customer service

Thu, Feb 25 2021 9:34 PM (117 replies)
  • harryskunk
    1,631 Posts
    Sun, Apr 26 2015 3:08 PM

its about time wgt sorted out this bug iam at level 72 should be 73 some 6000xp ago ive emailed you guy and still no answer

• overtheedge
    5,878 Posts
    Sun, Apr 26 2015 3:13 PM

alosso:

FluffyBunnyStew:
    I am using the same computer to play golf on as my mother.

May I propose that you address this situation to WGT's CS directly?

Two accounts from one PC or IP may appear as an illegitimate "multiplayer" situation and result in an official "shutdown without notice" AFAIK.

Mr. S, would you please comment my proposal and correct it if wrong?

This should be interesting. Yes,,,do tell, Sham - Wow!

• JohnShipleySr
    129 Posts
    Sat, Sep 12 2015 7:23 AM

I have a problem related to wild shots. I am a Tour Legend so wild shots are not wind results. I have great equipment and use expensive balls. I hit the ding and ball goes off 10 or so yards to the right. what should be Birdie attempts are now recovery attempts. I spend approx. $500.00 a years on this game and have played over 1735 consecutive days. I have fiber Optic Internet service and a well equipped newer laptop. I love this game, but I do need for this to be rectified. Please don't make me quit this game. Thank you for helping. 

johnshipleysr

UNCC-League officer

• jsororke
    25 Posts
    Fri, May 5 2017 4:51 AM

wgt  why don't my friends show up as friends they show up as add as friends?

• WGTChampion
    1,891 Posts
    Fri, May 5 2017 8:35 AM

jsororke:

wgt  why don't my friends show up as friends they show up as add as friends?

You have too many friends. If you limit it down around 240 your new friends will begin to have the proper functions at the top of their page. 

_CHAMPION

• kavvz
    2,195 Posts
    Fri, May 5 2017 8:59 AM

Just curious..are there any plans to allow more than 240 friends?  Not that I'm anywhere near that many...was just wonderin'

• alosso
    21,037 Posts
    Fri, May 5 2017 10:32 AM

I highly doubt that.

The limit is 255, corresponding to one Byte, 2^8 - 1. The indices are obviously fixed to that data storage dimension and any change would cause significant changes of the program.

No benefits to the company, only costs for modifications and trials and fault analysis etc.

Thus, I set the probability to 0 % - won't happen!

• LashxPickles
    1 Posts
    Sun, Jul 2 2017 10:12 PM

If I accidentally spent 50 USD instead of 5 USD. Would they refund me the 50 and take back the credit? It's ridiculous, the 5 USD choice was highlighted! I have no clue as to why they wouldn't give me that! I emailed them saying I will NOT touch the 5,000 credits. I really don't need this type of loss right now.

• WGTChampion
    1,891 Posts
    Thu, Jul 6 2017 6:28 AM

contact customer service. They can help! 

_CHAMPION

RSS