Forums

Help › Forums

WGT customer service

Thu, Feb 25 2021 9:34 PM (117 replies)
  • Mrmobile22
    351 Posts
    Wed, Apr 1 2015 12:02 PM

using maxthon 3 mate  not much better browsers out there  which dya suggest i use???

• alosso
    21,028 Posts
    Wed, Apr 1 2015 3:40 PM

Follow-up to your wall post:

No I don't have all answers, and no, I don't know the best browser for you.

One thing is, you say "I have problems here and there", but we have no chance to identify, much less cure them without any details.

What I know is that some browsers may have more problems with certain functions here, and sometimes problems appear out of the blue which don't happen with different programs.

Try your luck with Maxthon, Chrome and Firefox, or give some detail here.

Most of all: Have fun!

• bcatfangolfer
    4 Posts
    Thu, Apr 2 2015 4:49 PM

I want to thank WGT for apparently fixing the country club pop up messages with the latest release. I just played an interruption free 18 holes and the game is fun again!

Thanks!

• Artzilla
    6 Posts
    Fri, Apr 3 2015 1:57 PM

what link ??

• FluffyBunnyStew
    7 Posts
    Sat, Apr 25 2015 12:17 PM

I am using the same computer to play golf on as my mother.  She can change her balls but when I try to change mine I keep getting an unexpected error.   I really want to beable to change my equipment.   Thank you

• WGTShamWow
    905 Posts
    Sat, Apr 25 2015 1:27 PM

FluffyBunnyStew:

I am using the same computer to play golf on as my mother.  She can change her balls but when I try to change mine I keep getting an unexpected error.   I really want to beable to change my equipment.   Thank you

Hi FluffyBunnyStew,

Sorry to hear you are having trouble with equipping clubs/balls in your bag. This is a known issue and our Q/A people are aware if this. Please follow the below step by step to equip clubs as well as the video linked below. Thank you.

1. Log into client and proceed to change equipment.

2. Click on the bags tab.

3. Un-check bag and save changes. 

4. Go back to change equipment. 

5. Click the bags tab.

6. Drag desired bag to "drag bag to equip" area and save changes.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5n-KFPeh0Rs

Alternatively, players have advised that if you play a one hole practice stroke play round that this will give you access to your equipment while you are logged in, if the steps above did not work for you.

• alosso
    21,028 Posts
    Sun, Apr 26 2015 11:45 AM

FluffyBunnyStew:
    I am using the same computer to play golf on as my mother.

May I propose that you address this situation to WGT's CS directly?

Two accounts from one PC or IP may appear as an illegitimate "multiplayer" situation and result in an official "shutdown without notice" AFAIK.

Mr. S, would you please comment my proposal and correct it if wrong?

• KnottlaBeano
    637 Posts
    Sun, Apr 26 2015 1:21 PM

Anything happening re. the CC Bank????

how long is coming soon???

• 100plus
    801 Posts
    Sun, Apr 26 2015 1:56 PM

Mrmobile22:

using maxthon 3 mate  not much better browsers out there  which dya suggest i use???

I am using Comodo Dragon (not ice dragon) and have normally no issues,.

Note I do not use Comodo for anything other then WGT.

Trev

• MrSCicero
    154 Posts
    Sun, Apr 26 2015 2:54 PM

FluffyBunnyStew:

Hello,

I was experiencing the same problems,

When she logs out be sure to clear your browsers history and clear your Flash Cashe.

http://www.macromedia.com/support/documentation/en/flashplayer/help/settings_manager06.html

before you log in

This seemed to correct my problem.

Hope this helps!

RSS