Forums

Help › Forums

WGT customer service

Thu, Feb 25 2021 9:34 PM (117 replies)
  • srellim234
    2,077 Posts
    Sat, Jul 12 2014 2:07 PM

Shoe... the test was performed by Golf Digest, not Golfsmith. It doesn't matter whether you like Golfsmith or not, they just relayed the results of someone else's test.

Perhaps you might find a manufacturer's information, one that WGT is currently using, a little more credible. Currently posted at www.srixon.uk is basically the same thing.

http://www.srixon.co.uk/golf-balls/golf-ball-technology/golf-ball-durability/

If a manufacturer has determined that in real life the covers of their balls are normally scuffed enough to affect performance after X # of hits so it should be such in this game's representation of their products, fine. If WGT arbitrarily has decided how long a ball should last and it's not based on reality, fine. Just be honest about it.

• fatdan
    3,379 Posts
    Sun, Jul 13 2014 4:49 PM

For the 3rd time since I started playing again I had to contact customer service for an issue and for the 3rd time it was handled in a timely and favorable manor by WGT...just saying...they are batting a 1000 with my problems....

Thanks WGT

• TopShelf2010
    10,880 Posts
    Sun, Jul 13 2014 5:29 PM

• alosso
    21,032 Posts
    Sun, Jul 13 2014 9:34 PM

Good for you!

Some problems have been resolved "by themselves" for me but never with C.S. feedback.

My success rate from mailing and contact form is 0 %, as is the rate of substantial responses to my seven forum requests in the last six months. I bumped the latter a fortnight ago addressing the "gentile moderateurs" - still zilch. Shoe may see now why he had to call us "tough".

Granted, there is some news in WGT's communication style, a certain openness added. Alas, I fail to see feed-back or participation of the mods in the different "what's your ideas/opinions?" threads started in the last weeks (new tiers? new equipment?...). In my impression, they were mostly intended to keep us occupied - bad old habits shining through.

• fatdan
    3,379 Posts
    Sun, Jul 13 2014 9:51 PM

It's simple as 1-2-3, change your name to fatalosso, then they have to worry about the cruelty to fat people police which could bring on unwanted publicity...email 'em, boom, problem solved...

you can thank me later....

• alosso
    21,032 Posts
    Sun, Jul 13 2014 10:31 PM

fatdan:
    the cruelty to fat people police

New to me... You have good results with this, don't you? LOL!

I rather rely on unsolicited action :o)

• MBaggese
    15,367 Posts
    Sun, Jul 13 2014 10:33 PM

One thing missed, this is an old thread, started by a good player who has been gone for some time.

I miss playing with Darrin, he was a lot of fun!

Now get off yer fat arses;)

• xrayjohn39
    4 Posts
    Sun, Nov 2 2014 1:21 PM

Darin  tell wgt to contact me  I lost my credit card  replaced it and wgt won't let me change the card numbers.  A loss to them cause l can't spend money in their pro shop if they won't contact me with the solutions

• WGTyphoon
    597 Posts
    Sun, Nov 2 2014 3:27 PM

xrayjohn39:

Darin  tell wgt to contact me  I lost my credit card  replaced it and wgt won't let me change the card numbers.  A loss to them cause l can't spend money in their pro shop if they won't contact me with the solutions

Unfortunately you'll need to contact Customer Support so our Billing Department can assist you. Since it is sensitive information we ask that you contact them directly. I've provided the link below so you can contact them.

http://www.wgt.com/help-request.aspx

-WGTyphoon

• filmslayer
    2,340 Posts
    Sun, Nov 2 2014 3:38 PM

typhoons link

RSS