Forums

Help › Forums

WGT customer service

Thu, Feb 25 2021 9:34 PM (117 replies)
  • Fraenkel
    2,252 Posts
    Thu, Mar 28 2013 2:31 PM

Agree completely.

In this 18 months I contacted those guys many times, for any type of problem and got faster answers and fair cordiality. Even contacted Icon or Pizza for line check and any time found the right answer.

I join all the thanks to those guys, You do and did a great work.

• WigerToods2010
    8,445 Posts
    Thu, Mar 28 2013 2:56 PM

I've found in the past that certain issues get sorted promptly whilst others seem to be totally ignored.

In saying the above I felt I had to share the following to show that the fellas in WGT land can, and do, get it right at times - and also have a sense of humour.

A good while back as I approached level 94 (prior to the TL tier being introduced) I was disappointed to find there would be no more reward for continual playing and fired off the following email to our hosts:

Dear Mr WGT,

As I type I am sitting approx 200 points shy of reaching L94, may reach it within a few hours or so  as my consecutive days (200) bonus updates.

What  I'm curious to know is this:

What is actually contained within the GOODY BAG  I've heard so much about?

I've heard various rumours on the golfvine about the contents -  from a free 'no miss' putter to a personalised game aid that increases the cup to double it's diameter.

I suspect - honestly I do -  that someone's been telling me porkies as I doubt such things exist.

Now, on the other hand I've also heard that there is no such thing as the aforementioned goody bag to be had  from those in power and that such a personal momentous occasion is completely ignored with no reward whatsoever on offer for one's loyalty to the WGT cause  -  I'm certain that  there's no chance such a fine, caring and honourable organisation as your good selves at WGT  would even contemplate being so tight fisted towards your long standing customers.

Can anyone confirm if either of the above actually occurs?

Yours in golf,

WT2010 (Johnny)

:O)

Not only did I receive a prompt reply I also was stunned to find my inbox contained a 'birthday card' from another website sent on behalf of WGT congratulating me on my 94th 'birthday'. WGT also sent  me a 'birthday' present of 8(eight) packs of balls (which mysteriously found every stretch of water in the game all too soon - kiddin'!).

I'm not looking for anything WGT and apologise for publishing the above on the main forums - I've only done so to show that at times you obviously know how to get it right and keep your paying customers happy.

Don't worry I'll be back to my usual grumpy self in the not too distant future I s'pose.

Cheers,

Johnny.

• chewy8baca
    263 Posts
    Thu, Mar 28 2013 3:53 PM

+1 on everything that has been said. I'm shure there are many who have had customer service problem with wgt. As for myself, a response from wgt has been prompt. Thanks for a wonderful game wgt.

Chewy

• WGTdbloshoe
    2,840 Posts
    Thu, Mar 28 2013 4:04 PM

Thank you everyone for the kind words towards the Customer Service team here at WGT.  We will always try to get to players emails as quick as possible, but sometimes depending on the influx of messages it can take a little longer then we would like.  If you send a email in and it is a pressing matter don't hesitate to get in contact with any of the moderators.  We then can go in and pull the email directly and take care of it.  Again thank you all for playing the game and making it possible for us to be here to help.

- WGTdbloshoe

• alosso
    21,037 Posts
    Thu, Mar 28 2013 4:57 PM

WGTdbloshoe:
    If you send a email in and it is a pressing matter don't hesitate to get in contact with any of the moderators.
    I was told by WGTadmin NOT to send emails but yes, the matter of getting those CC organizing mails is urgent to me.

Please be so kind again!

• MrPS0822
    4 Posts
    Thu, Mar 28 2013 6:45 PM

Sometimes customer service is interpreted differently for each person.

What may be good service for some may not be good for someone else. Funny how WGT doesnt do surveys to grade their customer service from members . If they did it would help them to see where they are lacking and where they are not ...overall that would come down to improvement and not just lip service.

• denn13
    43 Posts
    Mon, Oct 28 2013 8:42 PM

DarSum:

I've seen a few complaints in here about WGT's customer service, or lack thereof.

You always see the gripes but rarely the praises.

I contacted CS yesterday about a game issue I had during a RG. I had a response and resolution within 3 hours.

This was the second time I've used the help link at the bottom of the main page. The first time was last year when I purchased the wrong wedge. That was rectified within an hour.

I can only image how many game complaints/issues they receive on a daily basis. So to get a response and resolution in such a short time is very impressive, IMO.

Thanks WGT

Darin

----------------------------------------------

That sounds great Darin, but I've been looking for an hour to find out HOW to get in touch with CS.  Where is the link to click on?  How did you get in touch with them?  WHY is it so damn hard to get in touch with them?

Denn13

• fatdan
    3,379 Posts
    Mon, Oct 28 2013 9:40 PM

I too have gone to CS with a problem twice and it was handled in a timely manner with positive results.....

Speaking of problems...Supersonic ads haven't been giving out credits for videos watched for 2-3 days now....they usually only screw you out of 1 in 3-4, now it's 100%.....

• alosso
    21,037 Posts
    Tue, Oct 29 2013 12:26 AM

Seven months no solution, no answer, despite a promise by Mr. Shoe to have information sent "on the same day" (April 18, 2013).

In addition, no information is available how to access "escalated Nation customer service".

I see nothing but idle talk raising "promises and hopes".

You may understand that I*ve come to call this department "CustomerUnService".

alosso:

I take it that you're looking at me, Cerino.

Thus, listen to my story:

1) One of my most serious complaints here is that I don't receive mails concerning CC ownership and some others.

2) Until recently, a special mail address was given by WGT for their "enhanced Nation CS": nation@...  Thus I wrote them a mail about "missing mails"...

3) Nothing happened for a few weeks.

4) I chose the contact form to enquire about "Nation service" and received a ticket number.

5) Next is, I receive an answer to my first, mailed, request (2). I answer to the sender, members@wordgolftour.com, requesting further information. Long time no reply by WGT.

6) I then receive an answer to my ticket (4), stating

Your previous email to nation@worldgolftour.com was unfortunately misplaced in our system. If you could please contact us again at members@worldgolftour.com
    Me thinks, o.k., they found an issue in their organisation, thus my mail (5) is placed correctly now.

BTW: Thank you, WGT, for the kind sleeve of balls :)

Then things become somewhat strange:

7) A few days later, I receive a PM by WGTadmin. It says, 

This message is in regards to your question about submitting emails to nation@worldgolftour.com. At this time please use the link below to receive optimized and escalated service. Our new system flags Nation members only when they submit via the link below. The above address is no longer operating.

We appreciate your assistance in this matter.

http://www.wgt.com/help-request.aspx

The latter is the common contact form (4).

Thus, nation@... which had been announced in public for long time, is wrong.

Furtheron, the information of (6) is outdated.

What should I do, Cerino? Which "proper channel" did I miss?

- I had used the form (4), received some answer, but no reply to my 2nd mail.

- I have asked in the forum and by mail to several addresses.

WHAT ELSE TO DO?

Thus IMHO I had used every possible way to contact WGT, except for the $1000 phone call, and I have neither received any good answer, nor has my problem been solved:

I MISS IMPORTANT INFORMATION CONCERNING MY CC MEMBERS!

Pardon me for venting and shouting in the forum when this is the "escalated user service". I felt like bookbinder Wanninger, a well-known figure here, a personification of so. running from pillar to post to no avail.

You think it's over? No my friend.

8) In comes the friendly  new  forum moderator Shoe, and I manage to get him interested in the case. He finds my mail reply (5), and in no time I have another answer by members@worldgolftour.com.

9) Unfortunately, the new arguments (8) do not cover my problem, so I respond, asking for a closer look into the matter.

10) I've been waiting since Monday.

• WGTicon
    12,511 Posts
    Tue, Oct 29 2013 12:33 AM

denn13:

DarSum:

I've seen a few complaints in here about WGT's customer service, or lack thereof.

You always see the gripes but rarely the praises.

I contacted CS yesterday about a game issue I had during a RG. I had a response and resolution within 3 hours.

This was the second time I've used the help link at the bottom of the main page. The first time was last year when I purchased the wrong wedge. That was rectified within an hour.

I can only image how many game complaints/issues they receive on a daily basis. So to get a response and resolution in such a short time is very impressive, IMO.

Thanks WGT

Darin

----------------------------------------------

That sounds great Darin, but I've been looking for an hour to find out HOW to get in touch with CS.  Where is the link to click on?  How did you get in touch with them?  WHY is it so damn hard to get in touch with them?

Denn13

hi

the link is at the bottom of this page, under contact :)

-wgticon

RSS