Help › Forums

Bethpage Black

rated by 0 users
Wed, May 27 2009 6:07 PM (26 replies)
  • HONOR
    2 Posts
    Mon, May 25 2009 12:04 PM

tottally agree,this is crap...gee thx wgt

come on give me a break wgt, even the best clubs availablesuck for bethpage. hope u guys dont think u did a good job because u didnt, actually  u failed miserallably

• Ace3000
    31 Posts
    Mon, May 25 2009 12:11 PM

At first I didn't think it could be that hard but I now that i have played it, IT WAS BRUTAL AS CRAP. THINK

last years US open and the 1999 British Open at Carnoustie COMBINED. ANYBODY that has breaken

par at this course on WGT is VERY LUCKY, hired Tiger Woods or somehow equipped Nike clubs.

This course will kill anybody's stroke average.

• Lysti
    323 Posts
    Mon, May 25 2009 1:10 PM

I'm still having fun with this new course I have to thank them for that although haven't had much time to play it fully yet....too many things to do this weekend...

• hezzy111
    16 Posts
    Mon, May 25 2009 4:19 PM

god damn it... just hit it to 10 feet and 12 feet on the first two holes and missed them both..

ggaarrrrgggggghhhhh

• GordyJamz
    2 Posts
    Tue, May 26 2009 6:04 PM

you guys are a bunch of cheats or this is a scam.  I couldn't reach the fairway with a driver on 6 of the holes wtf?!!! This wgt thing is startin to seem like a scam....guys shootin in the 50's and 60's yeah right probably the moderaters keepin all the money to themselves is this based in the us? if so maybe the us attorney should look into this make sure everything is on the up and up

• ShaunMcClarty
    270 Posts
    Tue, May 26 2009 6:16 PM

i didnt cheat anything. Sometimes you just have to play for par. Here is a tip though. Put alot of backspin on your drives, especially with tailwind. You will carry it farther. Sure you wont get as much roll, but youa re on the fairway.

And most of the fairways you cant reach, you couldnt reach teh green from the fairway. So you if you hit a good lay up, it really makes no difference.

Hole a few nice length putts or hole one out for an eagle and just hold on. Thats what I did. I eagled 6 and pretty much did my best to hold onto par, played +1 aside from the eagle and ended up with a 69.

• stifshaft
    2 Posts
    Wed, May 27 2009 6:07 PM

Dear WGT , each tier a player goes up ex. hack to am or pro to master etc.  10 or 15 yards should be given to him without having to buy clubs. and dont worry people will still buy clubs anyway. but just as in real life a player gets better so must u add some distance to a advanced players shot ok thanks .

stifshaft

RSS