Forums

Help › Forums

Bethpage Black

rated by 0 users
Wed, May 27 2009 6:07 PM (26 replies)
  • FreddieLove
    58 Posts
    Fri, Apr 17 2009 10:23 AM

WGT just played the closest to the pin on Bethpage Black. Awsome course, loved the traps, found every one. You will be happy to know they are all raked for the next player.

Freddie

• chadwicktorres
    2 Posts
    Tue, Apr 21 2009 6:02 AM

What must be done to play the other courses?

For some odd reason, all I can play now is the Kiwah Island stroke play.

The other courses are greyed out, please let me know what I must do to enjoy the other courses.

• FreddieLove
    58 Posts
    Tue, Apr 21 2009 8:36 AM

That's the only stroke play right now.  All the others are closest to the hole. The Bethpage course you have to go to tourney link.

Freddie

• Lysti
    323 Posts
    Thu, Apr 23 2009 7:21 AM

I a have been struggling with Bethpage closest to the pin for weeks...can't break my 75 score. I was knocked down to 20th place by a hack who joined 2 days ago who is now in 6th place...you're either very lucky or have played this before. How did you do it?

• FreddieLove
    58 Posts
    Fri, Apr 24 2009 7:00 AM

Lysti,

I didn't do well at all! Like I said, I hit every trap! Tough course, but fun.

Freddie

• Lysti
    323 Posts
    Fri, Apr 24 2009 1:14 PM

I'm moving up currently in 10th place with 63.09...Look out I'm creepin up on you people! Keep gettin knocked down in my ranking & slowly clawing my way back up. I still have time to get up there further....

• Lysti
    323 Posts
    Mon, Apr 27 2009 6:45 PM

Ouch! got knocked down again..

• Masterdude
    1 Posts
    Wed, Apr 29 2009 8:25 AM

how do you shoot a 75?  i'm still trying to get under 300.   Can't wait to play the actual course...i'm smelling 20 over par as a great round?

• JZZNICHOLAS
    1 Posts
    Wed, Apr 29 2009 1:20 PM

Have you played the actual course yet?  I'm scheduled to play on Tuesday, but hope that the rain holds  out.  Already a 30% chance of showers.  WHAT DOES THAT MEAN?

• Lysti
    323 Posts
    Wed, Apr 29 2009 3:22 PM

Shooting at least a 75 for me takes coffee and playing early in the day while my heads still clear. The later it gets the worse my game gets especially after a glass of wine.  I don't think I'll break my 63 score as I don't play well under pressure! I even start to get a little freaked out while playing a tournament. My husband Drivnchaos plays better than me on the tournaments.  I need to manage the putting better..it's my downfall.

RSS