Help › Forums

Kiawah Stableford Cup WVMOUNTAINEER WINS

rated by 0 users
Sun, May 31 2009 3:45 AM (43 replies)
  • RyanSelwyn
    96 Posts
    Mon, Apr 27 2009 11:45 PM

hi Bromavinci 

april is the moth for sign ups. i will post a submit option in may for you to submit your scores

thanks

if you want more tournament action check out the community tournament calender

• ZACHT
    23 Posts
    Sat, May 2 2009 3:22 PM

Do you submit scores all at once or one at a time?

• RyanSelwyn
    96 Posts
    Sat, May 2 2009 11:29 PM

i will change it to one score at a time

thanks

• Flyinturtle
    262 Posts
    Sun, May 3 2009 9:10 AM

hey i shot a 72 in the week 18 stroke play  is that what i need to submit or do i need to wait til the week 19

• RyanSelwyn
    96 Posts
    Sun, May 3 2009 9:09 PM

doesn't matter what weekly stroke play it is, just as long as its played before by 7th May. and ZACHT you submitted 4 please submit it again

• darkage47
    57 Posts
    Mon, May 4 2009 5:15 AM

Hi Ryan.

Quick question. Do we have to figure out the points for each hole? If so... how can I veiw my scorecard. Played International couple of days ago, but you didn't have submit button up yet.

• RyanSelwyn
    96 Posts
    Mon, May 4 2009 12:46 PM

after each hole just right your score down on paper and then at the end just open the tournament link and work out  your score (th point system is on the signup page, above where you submit your scores)

• darkage47
    57 Posts
    Mon, May 4 2009 2:16 PM

Thanks Ryan, but that doesn't tell me how to veiw my scorecard. I wasn't aware I had to write down each hole, and now I have no idea what I shot without my scorecard.

• ZACHT
    23 Posts
    Mon, May 4 2009 5:39 PM

Same with me. What do I do?

• RyanSelwyn
    96 Posts
    Mon, May 4 2009 9:22 PM

well you don't need to write it down then if you don't want to. The scorecard comes up after every hole and at the end of your game (keep track of your score while your playing then you won't need to see your scorecard when you done) 

RSS