Forums

Help › Forums

ALT-SHOT Mode of play

Tue, Dec 14 2010 4:41 PM (19 replies)
  • PAGES
  • TarheelsRule
    5,468 Posts
    Sat, Jun 26 2010 5:56 PM

Frankly I can think of 100 things I would rather have than alt shot on here, like more courses.

• trumpy959
    99 Posts
    Sat, Jun 26 2010 5:56 PM

Cellphones, Windows Live, Skype, Teamspeak, Webcam's, oovoo.com... you name it.  Maybe theres a better approach and the developers at WGT are capable of doing it without all the extra forms of communication.

• UKCats
    165 Posts
    Sat, Jun 26 2010 7:24 PM

Alt-shots would be much easier than more courses. I would rather have alt-shot tournies because those would add more fun to the game. This would be a lot of fun to compete in matches and things like that.

• shaghar
    514 Posts
    Tue, Jul 6 2010 8:20 PM

Bump 

ALT-SHOT Mode of play FTW :) 

come on Niv i know you want it , put in a good word for us die hard online golfers that love teamer action :) 

• shaghar
    514 Posts
    Tue, Aug 17 2010 8:00 PM

Bump :)

ALT-SHOT Mode of play pleeeeaseeeeee :)

• hbthree
    478 Posts
    Thu, Aug 19 2010 6:28 AM

Bump, Bump....Nothing would add more enjoyment to the game than to be able to play alt-shot with a good buddy against a couple of other buddies.  Many of us currently play 2 versus 2 bestball....alt shot would shorten those matches by a factor of 2 and generate more interest in team play as the matches won't take any longer than a normal one on one martch....Harve

• ljbast
    943 Posts
    Thu, Aug 19 2010 8:33 AM

hbthree:
    ....Nothing would add more enjoyment to the game than to be able to play alt-shot with a good buddy against a couple of other buddies.  Many of us currently play 2 versus 2 bestball....alt shot would shorten those matches by a factor of 2 and generate more interest in team play as the matches won't take any longer than a normal one on one martch....Harve

Total agreement. Alt-shot should be a priority. I dont know how much reprogramming it would take, but I can't see it being that hard. Would defifnitely add a lot to the game.

As Harve says we can do a 2 vs. 2 fourball or bestball, but this would just make this alot easier and quicker.

• shaghar
    514 Posts
    Sun, Sep 12 2010 9:29 PM

BUMP......

being saying it for ages and, and this mode of play is alot of fun 

just putting it out that again lol

• CharlemagneRH
    1,054 Posts
    Sun, Sep 12 2010 9:44 PM

shaghar:
    Player 1 Drives the ball down the fairway 
    Player 2 Hits the 2nd Shot into the bunker
    Player 1  Hits the 3rd shot out of the bunker onto the green
    Player 2  tries to putt the ball into the hole but Misses the par putt  ( DOH ) 
    Player 1 Putts the ball into the hole then abuses his playing partner lol :)  

thoughts ?

Fire player 2 for sucking!

• WGTSky
    223 Posts
    Tue, Dec 14 2010 4:41 PM

Hey guys.  If you hadn't seen the news, we've implemented some new play modes and features that folks have been asking for.  Hope you like them!

http://www.wgt.com/news/archive/2010/12/14/new-alt-shot.aspx

• PAGES
RSS