Forums

Help › Forums

Filing a Complaint to WGT

Thu, Jan 16 2020 8:54 AM (31 replies)
  • carldooo
    74 Posts
    Tue, Dec 2 2014 2:50 PM

no reply just a question? How come there is not a complete list of wgt members? It stops in the "A" section. I need  the  "M"  section, but can not get too it.

email address: dsco3089@att.et

• carldooo
    74 Posts
    Tue, Dec 2 2014 2:54 PM

I posted a message earlier with the wrong email address:  should be desco3089@att,net

not:dsco389@att,net  do not email to this please

• carldooo
    74 Posts
    Tue, Dec 2 2014 2:58 PM

no complaint, but how do I get to complete friends list?

• carldooo
    74 Posts
    Sun, Jun 7 2015 8:52 AM

I have sent 2 R15 drivers to merliane and she received neither one and the  credits  were taken from my account 4,790, and I would like them back please. My wgt name is carldoo

• WGTyphoon
    597 Posts
    Sun, Jun 7 2015 12:53 PM

When you experience something like this you should contact Customer Support. Make sure you that you provide them with the appropriate information such as your player name and the dates. Use the link below to contact them.

Customer Support 

-WGTyphoon

• jayw4862
    3,364 Posts
    Sun, Jun 7 2015 2:16 PM

carldooo:

I have sent 2 R15 drivers to merliane and she received neither one and the  credits  were taken from my account 4,790, and I would like them back please. My wgt name is carldoo

Your activity shows you purchased 2 R15's (level 40 and level 90) for yourself. Check your equipment. If they are in there, write WGT CS (contact us) and maybe they will correct the mistake.

I will add that I didn't go back any further, to see if you sent them as gifts before the 2 purchases, though. You seem like a good guy, and very generous, too. Hope they fix it for ya.

• courteneyfish
    15,796 Posts
    Sun, Jun 7 2015 9:07 PM

carldooo:

No reply just a question? How come there is not a complete list of wgt members? It stops in the "A" section. I need  the  "M"  section, but can not get too it.

Just put M in the username box. I think you only get 5 pages though.

• PhilGeorges
    1,113 Posts
    Fri, Jan 29 2016 8:58 PM

I bought some credit on the 21st of January 2016.  I was supposed to get 3 free balls.  As of today the 29th of January, I did not received my sleeve of balls.  Can anybody help me please

PhilGeorges

P.S. Email me at georgesboulanger13@gmail.com 

Thank you

• Bohunk2
    126 Posts
    Tue, Mar 26 2019 1:39 PM

Hmm club clash reams playing each other for coins and beating the other club is sooo wrong. WGT get it together we spend big$$$ on your site.

RSS