Forums

Help › Forums

Filing a Complaint to WGT

Thu, Jan 16 2020 8:54 AM (31 replies)
  • kenneydavis
    109 Posts
    Mon, Aug 26 2013 7:26 PM

I have to agree ,when you do not have a W.G.T flag you don't get any response.But when you do finally get the flag,they do respond ,however I m n able to get a response fr the last cpl weeks ,I try but keep  getting this error mssg 442,what's up wih that[ i'm not bitchin lol ]

• courteneyfish
    15,796 Posts
    Mon, Aug 26 2013 10:16 PM

If you want a quick response from WGT just click on the Contact Us link on the bottom of any page. I have in the past got replies within a couple of hours. Oh, and I have no flag,.

• alosso
    21,034 Posts
    Mon, Aug 26 2013 11:06 PM

From my experience, the flag doesn't improve their customer unservice. In the contrary, they deleted all pointers to their "escalated customer support" - looks like inexistant to me.

• alanti
    10,564 Posts
    Tue, Aug 27 2013 2:11 AM

In all fairness I have only had a few occasions where I have needed to contact customer service. Twice as non- nation, once as Nation Member, and saw no real difference in response time nor outcome.

However each occasion they were fairly basic requests, but I have known several players with more complex problems (nothing to hard IMO) and they just get the run around and never get the issue resolved.

I am not sure if this new system that was implemented a few months ago has made an iota of difference - perhaps WGT would like to give us some stats on that....or maybe not.

• thebigeasy707
    5,885 Posts
    Tue, Aug 27 2013 2:26 AM

When I've have to contact WGT via email, they've always replied back quickly enough and sorted the issue out.

• carldooo
    74 Posts
    Mon, Apr 14 2014 2:28 PM

distance indicator

When I start the swing meter,it stops, starts and then run past the end even before I even swing, but when I play alone i have no problem whatsoever. Any ideas or thoughts on this problem or a solution. Thank you from a member that enjoys the game.

• ApexPC
    3,164 Posts
    Tue, Apr 15 2014 11:50 AM

Thread Hijack Alert !!!!!!!! Thread Hijack Alert !!!!!!!! Thread Hijack Alert !!!!!!!!

Thread Hijack Alert !!!!!!!! Thread Hijack Alert !!!!!!!! Thread Hijack Alert !!!!!!!!

• courteneyfish
    15,796 Posts
    Tue, Apr 15 2014 10:24 PM
    carldooo:

distance indicator

When I start the swing meter,it stops, starts and then run past the end even before I even swing, but when I play alone i have no problem whatsoever. Any ideas or thoughts on this problem or a solution. Thank you from a member that enjoys the game.

I'd start by giving your computer a spring clean then try a different browser. Make sure you clear your caches too.
  • PhilGeorges
    1,113 Posts
    Sun, Jul 27 2014 6:51 PM

To whom it may concern

Dear WGT

Could you tell me why I get surveys to answer at the end of the golf game or get credits and when I try to do so either the survey is no longer available or technical error or your are not eligible.  After you went trough these surveys you play a game and the same surveys come back after your game.  The same responses are given to me.  So what can I do about this ?  Complain ? or just continue to be a donkey and shut up.  Let me know please.  Here is my e-mail adress: georgesboulanger13@gmail.com

And if you can't do anything you can also let me know then I won't be worring about it and continue to buy my golf balls with my credit that I will by.

Thanking you in advance for your answer

PhilGeorges

• WGTyphoon
    597 Posts
    Mon, Jul 28 2014 9:49 AM

PhilGeorges:

To whom it may concern

Dear WGT

Could you tell me why I get surveys to answer at the end of the golf game or get credits and when I try to do so either the survey is no longer available or technical error or your are not eligible.  After you went trough these surveys you play a game and the same surveys come back after your game.  The same responses are given to me.  So what can I do about this ?  Complain ? or just continue to be a donkey and shut up.  Let me know please.  Here is my e-mail adress: georgesboulanger13@gmail.com

And if you can't do anything you can also let me know then I won't be worring about it and continue to buy my golf balls with my credit that I will by.

Thanking you in advance for your answer

PhilGeorges

Unfortunately the survey aspects are handled by our partners so there is limited actions we can take as a whole. If you continue to receive non eligible errors then I recommend trying a normal payment method. Most of the surveyors do get  back to the players within a prompt time when you submit questions relating to eligibility and missing credits.

RSS