Forums

Help › Forums

Filing a Complaint to WGT

Thu, Jan 16 2020 8:54 AM (31 replies)
  • CanadianBeaver
    2 Posts
    Fri, Jan 4 2013 10:28 AM

Can anyone provide me with an e-mail address for WGT's customer service department?

• WGTpizza
    1,656 Posts
    Fri, Jan 4 2013 4:16 PM

CanadianBeaver:

Can anyone provide me with an e-mail address for WGT's customer service department?

I sure can! Here you go  :)

Stay classy,

-WGTpizza

• abndave
    268 Posts
    Fri, Jan 4 2013 4:41 PM

Is a waste of time to complain to them about anything . All they want is your money for golfballs .

• renniw52
    5,385 Posts
    Fri, Jan 4 2013 4:46 PM

ab, not a very positive way to start out the new year. These guys do a much better job than some complaint departments. My companies complaint department is run by a lady named Helen Wait, if you need assistance then you can go to Hell and wait.

• phiber
    2,795 Posts
    Fri, Jan 4 2013 5:08 PM

abndave:

Is a waste of time to complain to them about anything . All they want is your money for golfballs .

Not necessarily true, I have emailed them quite a few times and they have pretty much always taken care of my issues.  

just sayin

• alcaucin
    9,041 Posts
    Fri, Jan 4 2013 5:11 PM

phiber:

abndave:

Not necessarily true, I have emailed them quite a few times and they have pretty much always taken care of my issues.  

just sayin

Same here...no complaints about the complaints dept.

• egonweber
    365 Posts
    Fri, Jan 4 2013 5:11 PM

It is a good comunity here if you have a good reason to complain. I have only good experience with using it, credits and balls for lang wait, is 1 of them, but mostly an explanation and some refund of my my lost. I dont complain over a fault on my own side, only if i can see its a fault in the game. I have done 3 complains during my time, made my first on mastertier, i am legend now, still make a bad shot now and then, loose a ball too, thats a part of the game, but glitches which makes ball lost i have complained. I am 1 of them who have tested uneven lie alot, wrote some good response to wgt, where i ment they have to adjust, and can feel now it is a bit better than in beginning. Still some adjustments is needed on fairway especially + i would wish they made a videotutorial where the player is in red orange or very bad yellow lie, to show the way to play out of them!

Have fun, happy golfing!

Egon

• iceman954
    8 Posts
    Mon, Aug 19 2013 11:31 AM

customer service does not care about you . give up. and I cant wait for W.G.T to  get sued for their completion percentage profiling tag they give us as if it matters .when I play and not play on a free site that I ultimately pay for things  causes me to not get games  they need to pay us all back our money and profile themselves in the mirror thank you

• courteneyfish
    15,796 Posts
    Mon, Aug 19 2013 12:27 PM

A little late with the advice sir, where were you in January?

RSS