• PAGES
  • SweetiePie
    4,925 Posts
    Sat, Jun 19 2010 10:43 PM

Els? Lefty? Johnson? Tiger?...Els, 74, Lefty, 73, Johnson 77, Woods 68

• rehill
    431 Posts
    Sat, Jun 19 2010 11:03 PM

I gotta say... Dustin Johnson really impressed me. He's a young guy, that's got game, but the the thing that stood out is how he handled himself. He played every hole, shot by shot and came out with a 66. Not to mention he drives the ball a mile. I'd put my money on him to with this tourney =)

Els 73, Phil 71, Johnson 71, Tiger 67... close but no cigar on this one Tiger =)

• TheAceFactor
    2,147 Posts
    Sat, Jun 19 2010 11:12 PM

Tiger no doubt had a very nice back 9 , but I have to say, the Dustin Johnson 66 today looked like he was chipping balls with his kids in the backyard ,  Flatline is an understatement. The guy was so cool I don't know if you could have found a pulse. If  Dustin Johnson doesn't spontaneously combust  I don't see Tiger catching him. We all know he(Tiger) is capable , but I was very impressed with Dustin. Also , can't believe I don't see his name in this conversation , but Graeme McDowell is no Joke , and can't be ignored.

"Ace" 

• rehill
    431 Posts
    Sat, Jun 19 2010 11:28 PM

TheAceFactor:

but Graeme McDowell is no Joke

"Ace" 

Very true... although I'd be genuinely surprised if he won over Tiger and Dustin. No reason to count him out though!

• SweetiePie
    4,925 Posts
    Sun, Jun 20 2010 9:05 AM

This is cool. We all agree, which means it will probably be Gregory Havret.

• BOFFMEN
    337 Posts
    Sun, Jun 20 2010 10:31 AM

Well the thought of unzipping any of those guys ...NEVER came into my mind...but good luck Sweetie Pie...some fantasies you should keep to yourself...LOL

If DJ does win let's hope he gives a better interview than Artest.

Otherwise it would be his slacker intellect masquerading as a calm under pressure that propelled him to victory...(along with a "stupid" long game).

Whatever, the TV ratings will go through the roof today.

Can't wait.

• WGTniv
    1,788 Posts
    Sun, Jun 20 2010 2:47 PM

Johnson is having a meltdown already.  Things are not looking good.

• BOFFMEN
    337 Posts
    Sun, Jun 20 2010 2:59 PM

He's toast Niv...great run though...now the plot really thickens.

• Snaike
    3,678 Posts
    Sun, Jun 20 2010 4:04 PM

Eldrick finishes the front 9 on Sunday at +3, 6 strokes behind the leader...

Isn't it time for him to withdraw because of his neck/wrist/back/game?

Wouldn't be Tiger-like without a walk off.  (sarcasm)

(Pulling for Ernie here, although he's 4 back after the turn.... )

• SweetiePie
    4,925 Posts
    Sun, Jun 20 2010 5:27 PM

It is almost like trying to figure out who is trying the hardest to lose.

• PAGES
RSS