Forums

Help › Forums

How to Post Your Scorecard (Windows)

Mon, May 29 2023 12:51 AM (382 replies)
  • ithurtswnipee
    891 Posts
    Fri, Nov 8 2013 2:49 PM

Absolutley none accepted. I was refering to me as being Dopey. I don't get offended.

I get even, I LOVE that arrow.  Never any worries Scott with me.We are here to have fun & share.

Many thanks.

Pee

• mantis0014
    8,946 Posts
    Fri, Nov 8 2013 4:49 PM

ithurtswnipee:
    I get even, I LOVE that arrow.  Never any worries Scott with me.We are here to have fun & share.

You might not get offended, but little things you write... somebody else might get offended :)

-Roger

• ithurtswnipee
    891 Posts
    Fri, Nov 8 2013 6:18 PM

see here lies the problem. By me writing "i get even" a little thing. It gets interpreted as a BAD thing. Every word written or spoken is up for interpretation by all.

I am beeing lectured about 3 words that have followed hundreds. Scott apparently took them in the way they were delivered, Humorously. He has helpped me, why would I lash out at him?  Try to be objective instead of subjective. Much happier place.

If I offended Scott he would have told me so. He thought he may have to me. I responded right away that the arrow was cracking me up.To let him know there was no offence. He put it in to help me & himself, I simply thought it was appopriate and funny. Scott did not know my sense of humor at the time because Way to many people are thin skinned.

Now there is a  good chance you will find someting in this that does not exsist in this post. If you want to kick me good. Attack my spelling, You will be spot on with that.

Stop looking for the uglyness around you. Start looking at the joking and happiness around you. And allow me to have mine as well as others. Just stop looking, and start seeing. Do you realise how short life really is??  70-80 thats nothing.

Perhaps Monty Python & the Holy Grail could help.

Now, "You must cut down the largest tree in the forest, with,,, A HERRING"

• ithurtswnipee
    891 Posts
    Fri, Nov 8 2013 8:42 PM

Can you tell me how you were offended please Roger? I don't seem to see anthing offensive.

• DaveStrock
    919 Posts
    Tue, Jan 7 2014 9:18 PM

Cool,now I know how to post...thanks for info....

• micheldess
    819 Posts
    Thu, Jan 23 2014 4:24 PM

I know for great players my card is not good but for me scoring 28 on front 9 Bethpage on legend tee is a very good result lol 

• micheldess
    819 Posts
    Thu, Jan 23 2014 4:29 PM

• KenBTEXAS
    284 Posts
    Sun, Feb 9 2014 7:33 PM

I can't seem to get it to work 

• ScottHope
    10,085 Posts
    Mon, Feb 10 2014 1:18 AM

One way of doing it Ken is to copy the 'image link' (1) from imgur and make a note of the file extension (2) which is 'png' in this case...

...then to post it click on the 'Insert media' icon above the post box (1), paste in the image link and add the file extension (.png) to the end of the link (2)...

...then adjust the width to 450 (3) and click insert.

↓↓↓  You're welcome Ken, thank you.  ↓↓↓

• KenBTEXAS
    284 Posts
    Mon, Feb 10 2014 4:47 AM

yeah success... thanks

RSS