Forums

Help › Forums

Ho ! Ho ! Ho ! ....Merry Christmas !

Wed, Dec 19 2012 4:50 PM (111 replies)
  • alcaucin
    9,041 Posts
    Sun, Dec 16 2012 4:37 AM

bingo !!  lol,  Pity I don't use putter pal.

• ForeverHackin
    2,310 Posts
    Sun, Dec 16 2012 4:37 AM

Aw fer cryin out loud...just give it to the next post.....

• Corwyn
    2,410 Posts
    Sun, Dec 16 2012 4:43 AM

Is this really #26?

• mrcaddie
    2,429 Posts
    Sun, Dec 16 2012 4:52 AM

Corwyn:
    Is this really #26?

We may have a winner!

• Corwyn
    2,410 Posts
    Sun, Dec 16 2012 5:02 AM

No way! How funny!

Perhaps it was worth waking up at 4:43am then... (this really is my local time!)

• 100plus
    801 Posts
    Sun, Dec 16 2012 5:12 AM

LeGeNdCrUsHeR:

100plus:
    Am still waiting for WGT to throw something into the pot,hopefully will happen soon.

Jeeze, WGT cannot throw into the pot...

Why you ask, easy.  If WGT gifts 1 thing for no reason to any player, then all players will have to be gifted.  I am sure that we here in the community can suffice the needs of all the little boys and girls in WGT land.  :)  

WGT is a business and in the holiday season every major retail business has discount prices,or various other forms of specials.As for the WGT Community chipping in to support the season I fully agree and that is being done by those that can afford it,but again the major retail business also support this with their drop off bins for food,toys, etc in their stores,they cover both aspects of the spirit of the season however I fail to see what WGT is doing other then giving its members a chance to sell their product for them.

Trev

• arnold1410
    117 Posts
    Sun, Dec 16 2012 5:20 AM

Am i lucky no 26

• mrcaddie
    2,429 Posts
    Sun, Dec 16 2012 5:58 AM

Sorry all, not trying to jack the thread, but felt this needed a response-

100plus:
    I fail to see what WGT is doing other then giving its members a chance to sell their product for them.

Hey Trev-

I have read about players in our community who no longer have the ability to play golf in real life, be it because of a disability, illness or age, that now have the ability to once again play a game they once loved. Sure, it may only be in a virtual world.....but something tells me they're just happy to have the ability to "tee it up" once again.

I'd say that's a gift right there.

MC

• gsoup
    2,929 Posts
    Sun, Dec 16 2012 7:54 AM

mrcaddie:
    I have read about players in our community who no longer have the ability to play golf in real life, be it because of a disability, illness or age, that now have the ability to once again play a game they once loved. Sure, it may only be in a virtual world.....but something tells me they're just happy to have the ability to "tee it up" once again.

yessir

• LeGeNdCrUsHeR
    2,067 Posts
    Sun, Dec 16 2012 8:46 PM

mrcaddie:

I'd say that's a gift right there.

AMEN!  

RSS