Help › Forums

Could you WGT knock me down a Tier

rated by 0 users
Sat, Dec 29 2012 4:23 AM (23 replies)
  • hpurey
    11,505 Posts
    Sat, Dec 8 2012 7:49 AM

renniw52:

It's the Hotel California syndrome. You can check in any time you like, but you can never leave.

lol

• mkg335
    5,491 Posts
    Sun, Dec 9 2012 8:56 AM

renniw52:

It's the Hotel California syndrome. You can check in any time you like, but you can never leave.

• Dougie4042
    4,399 Posts
    Sun, Dec 16 2012 4:36 AM

renniw52:

LOL Ren!  Good one buddy!  Man, that one made me laugh.  To know the song and the way some feel about WGT golf, one of the best posts of the year.

Cheers!

Doug

• Dougie4042
    4,399 Posts
    Sun, Dec 16 2012 4:47 AM

What?!?  What kind of blasphemous post is this??  Hey Pizza, moderate this guy!  :)

• mkg335
    5,491 Posts
    Sun, Dec 16 2012 10:24 AM

The Dude abides...and one cannot in good conscience dispute the musical acumen expressed in his semi-eloquent, brutally honest critique.

;-)

• db69999999999999
    17 Posts
    Mon, Dec 17 2012 1:36 PM

I understand your pain. I just went to tour master about a week ago and the first couple days weren't as good as I usually do. It has only taken me a week to get used to the quicker greens so you should be fine. Good luck.

• mobrienjr
    240 Posts
    Sun, Dec 23 2012 2:57 AM

the funniest thing about this.  The dude says his whole game is crap now...but yet the only thing that changed was the speed of the green.  Not even a drastic change at that.

I do question this though?  I saw a guy that was a Tour Pro back in 10/12/12, and is now a Tour Master...kinda a big jump, and he really only plays MPC's.  

• alosso
    21,037 Posts
    Sun, Dec 23 2012 3:16 AM

mobrienjr:
    I do question this though?  I saw a guy that was a Tour Pro back in 10/12/12, and is now a Tour Master...kinda a big jump, and he really only plays MPC's.  
    Not a single ranked strokeplay round as a Master?

If so, he may have taken the "blitz" elevator by not resetting his average to a higher value after the first tier-up.

Note: Winning credits drops the average quite seriously.

• gmaster007
    2,101 Posts
    Sun, Dec 23 2012 3:30 AM

Geahry1:

Hello Wgt could you please knock me down a Tier.Back to master I am not good enough to be a Tour Master,My game has gone to the pots.Thanks if you drop me down a tier that will be my Christmas Present.

lol, relax. this feeling you're having is more common than you think.
    when I moved to tour master and had to start playing tournament speed,
    I was overwhelmed to say the least. it took a lot of putting practice
    to figure out the new breaks and speeds, and by the time I've done that,
    I was moved to legend. getting good in this game is all about adjusting,
    and overcoming fears of new challenges, it's not a picnic moving up tiers,
    but do you really want to go backwards rather than forwards? I don't think so :)

keep a steady practice routine,
    read some putting and green speed guides, and you'll do fine.

also plenty of amazingly skilled players on the forums
    just waiting to help out anyone that asks for advice or game tips :)

• Boomerboy44
    1,514 Posts
    Sun, Dec 23 2012 7:16 PM

Wait till you get to Legend....you'll be ready to quit then..  :-))

RSS