Forums

Help › Forums

How to find out if a buddy on here is Okay.

Wed, Jan 23 2013 7:02 AM (1 replies)
  • Geahry1
    525 Posts
    Wed, Nov 21 2012 12:59 PM

Yes Hello Geahry1 here.I have been playing WGT for over a year now.When i first started of course we all make friends.And most of them you never get a invite cause you have so many people on your list.But some friends you get to become good friends on here well their is a Player named GrandPoohba.We would play alternate against people and he would talk about his grandaughters and his daughter.And we would BS. and have a good time.Well he had health Problems he had Congestive Heart Failure and Kidney failure he told me and the Doc gave him 8 years.Anyway he hasn't been on here sense April and I hope he is K and not have passed away.But of course he just might have stopped playing.But if anyone knows Grand real name Brad let me knoe what you think.Thanks and God Bless

• overtheedge
    5,878 Posts
    Wed, Jan 23 2013 7:02 AM

Man,,,,

I cant tell ya how many players / friends / ex-members, that I knew have just disappeared. I dont mean ,walked away either. Im talking - "disappeared". Score history proves that something "not good" may have happened. Its a weird feeling.

RSS