Forums

Help › Forums

The spirit of giving

Mon, Dec 17 2012 10:10 PM (9 replies)
  • fmagnets
    3,638 Posts
    Wed, Nov 7 2012 7:11 PM

I'm fairly new here and I'm very impressed with the waves of generosity rippling through the forum.

It seems to me that one of the most valuable gifts that could be given at the higher levels of this game is XP. With this in mind, I'd like to try and reach the Diamond Award for 100 friends, and would be happy to help anyone else achieve the same. Please feel free to friend me if you see fit, or let me know if you would like me to request you as a friend.

Thanks to anyone that joins in, and best wishes to all :-)

• ddaukas
    20 Posts
    Thu, Nov 8 2012 9:49 AM

friend request sent.  I also need some new friends, all level welcome.

Thanks

ddaukas

• WGTpizza
    1,656 Posts
    Thu, Nov 8 2012 11:01 AM

fmagnets:
    I'm fairly new here and I'm very impressed with the waves of generosity rippling through the forum.

Hello and welcome! We are glad you are enjoying your stay at WGT  :)

If you ever need any help, look around the forums or post a new thread and one of our friendly community members, or WGT staff will be around to help you.

Stay classy,

-WGTpizza

• fmagnets
    3,638 Posts
    Fri, Nov 9 2012 5:15 PM

Thanks for all the friendly replies so far - 95 more to go!

• mrcaddie
    2,429 Posts
    Fri, Nov 9 2012 6:24 PM

fmagnets:
    I'd like to try and reach the Diamond Award for 100 friends

I think maybe "friending" the other 54 members of your country club would be a good place to start. Also, I could be wrong and I'm sure WGTpizza will correct me if I'm mistaken, but I don't think "Community Help" is the appropriate place for this post. I think that your identical post in "Community Introductions"

http://www.wgt.com/forums/p/137945/916581.aspx#916581

might yield better results.

Good luck, I hope you reach your goal.

• fmagnets
    3,638 Posts
    Fri, Nov 9 2012 7:17 PM

Thanks for your words of wisdom MrCaddie. I posted in both places as I am both introducing myself and looking for help: both seem equally appropriate. Have Friend requested all my CC members as you suggested, though many appear dormant. Perhaps a random sweepstakes ball comp might be in order for the 100 people who end up friending me - we'll see how it goes.

• fmagnets
    3,638 Posts
    Sun, Nov 11 2012 10:46 PM

Made the magic 100. Thanks to all that invited me or accepted my invites. And thanks too for anyone that didn't, just for their consideration.

:-)

• Shkiela
    11 Posts
    Mon, Dec 17 2012 8:50 AM

hi just sent you a friend request, im new here so i need more friends too =]

• SHRUDE
    5,835 Posts
    Mon, Dec 17 2012 9:12 PM

WGTpizza:
    one of our friendly community members, or WGT staff will be around to help you.

there are no friendly community members of WGT staff.

Maybe Icon, she is pretty friendly.

Stop riding on the back of the community Pizza, create your own respect and admiration.

• oneeyedjohn
    9,567 Posts
    Mon, Dec 17 2012 10:10 PM

Icon has never struck me as a female, I have to say, though some of  the answers he gives are rather obtuse, which could perhaps be attributed to feminine genes.

Of course I have my wife in mind when I say that.

Stay fresh

RSS