Forums

Help › Forums

Ryder Cup 2009 - GOODBYE!

Fri, Nov 27 2009 7:06 PM (514 replies)
  • coolswing
    1,017 Posts
    Fri, May 8 2009 11:24 PM

I've submit my score for May but I couldn't see the World Team leaderboard as i don't have a google account.  Do i need to set up a new account in google ? it would make things easier if you could provide a link that is easier to access.

• seveking
    983 Posts
    Sat, May 9 2009 3:07 AM

I'm not really sure how I can let you view the link without having a google account, but, don't worry because I'll be posting the leaderboard for both teams on this thread this weekend.

• seveking
    983 Posts
    Mon, May 11 2009 12:09 PM

A reminder to everyone that you can only vote for the people that are on the list of candidates to be Captain. Please check the list before voting.

• Daverog75
    3 Posts
    Mon, May 11 2009 3:42 PM

I want to register to play for team world. I did not a registration link all I saw was a list of current players registered.

Daverog75

• RyanSelwyn
    96 Posts
    Mon, May 11 2009 11:24 PM

He seve why don't you change the form to a tickbox option and list the 4 candidates so everyone knows who they are picking from.

• iowankid
    57 Posts
    Tue, May 12 2009 11:51 AM

Thanks for setting this up.  I appreciate the work that you are putting in.  I had fun with my first qual, don't usually put in a full 18.  was looking good to come in with a 66 but then stunk up the last 2 holes with bogeys.  Anyway, I'm in so far.  GL to all!

• Daverog75
    3 Posts
    Tue, May 12 2009 12:28 PM

It says that there is a link to register I don't see one. Where is it?

• seveking
    983 Posts
    Wed, May 13 2009 6:33 AM

Daverog, I've answered you on your profile.

I didn't make it a tickbox option so that people had a look at the answers the candidates had given to the two questions they were asked. Anyway, there's only been one person who voted for somebody who wasn't on the list: if it becomes something usual I'll change it to tickbox.

• seveking
    983 Posts
    Fri, May 15 2009 9:00 AM

I'm away until Tuesday, so no more updates until then. Remember, voting for Captain finishes on Wednesday.

• seveking
    983 Posts
    Wed, May 20 2009 8:25 AM

Voting has ended! Both teams have their two Captains:the two people who will have the difficult but enjoyable job of trying to lead their teams to victory!

The Captains are:

U.S.A. :  NIVLAC  94% of the votes    The reasons given by most people who voted for him were his organization skills, the time he spends in the forums and the energy he puts in to the game. 

Team World: TALLACEPAUL  65% of the votes  The reasons given by the people who put their confidence in him were his quick improvement of his average and his passion and faith in Team World.

Ijozz and RyanSelwyn came behind them with 6% of the votes and 35% of the votes.

Congratulations to the Captains!

RSS