Forums

Help › Forums

Virtual U.S. Open Qualifier Winner Announced, and more...

Fri, Nov 26 2021 12:50 PM (192 replies)
  • WGTwildcat
    647 Posts
    Tue, Nov 6 2012 5:53 PM

We have some more WGT tournament winners to announce, including this year's Virtual U.S. Open Qualifier lucky sweepstakes winner who will be going to the 2013 U.S. Open at Merion Golf Club!

Last year's VUSO winner, mrenn29, enjoyed his grand prize trip to the 2012 U.S. Open at Olympic Club and wrote this blog post to share his experience.

VUSO Qualifier Sweepstakes
    Winner: sportster
    Prize: sportster was the lucky sweepstakes winner, chosen at random, for a Grand Prize golf trip for two to attend the 2013 U.S. Open at Merion, as the special guests of the USGA. WGT player, StoneColdKiller, also won a Grand Prize trip to next year's U.S. Open at Merion for posting the top score in the golf tournament. Congrats to both of our Virtual U.S. Open Grand Prize winners!

WGT Kiawah Championship Sweepstakes
    Winner: worthel
    Prize: worthel was the lucky sweepstakes winner, selected at random from the qualifier, to win a $500 Amazon gift card.

September NKF Cadillac Golf Classic
    Winners:

1. Spammage
    2. WRWil
    3. poldimaier
    4. jlucky3333 
    5. Cygnus3000
    6. SteveOx
    7. BradySeven
    8. hognutz
    9. AllyKennedy
    10. kingstormin

Prize: The top 10 eligible leaderboard finishers won 500 WGT Credits. Use those WGT Credits to get some new virtual golf equipment in the WGT Pro Shop, or enter some more online golf tournaments! 
    Honorable Mentions: We'd like to congratulate the following WGT players on placing in the top 10, but weren't eligible to win prizes... rikirulz, GoodyChamp, genorb and mssommer.

October NKF Cadillac Golf Classic
    Winners: 

1. chrisironsbones
    2. davidh29
    3. dansamcam
    4. Spammage
    5. Ffudd
    6. genorb
    7. PRIESTESS
    8. Cygnus3000
    9. xfipro
    10. KyRock75

Prize: The top 10 eligible leaderboard finishers won 500 WGT Credits that they can use to get some new virtual golf equipment in the WGT Pro Shop, or enter more online golf tournaments! 

There is also an ongoing tournament, NKF Cadillac Golf Classic - Pebble Beach Challenge, with a 500 credit entry fee and all proceeds going to the National Kidney Foundation. A winner chosen at random will win a dream golf trip for two to the Pebble Beach Resorts, including flights, a three night stay and two rounds of golf. Play now thru the end of the year for your chance to win!

Congratulations to all of our winners, we'll continue to keep announcing them as we verify and confirm them. And sportster, we'd love for you to share your U.S. Open experience with us after your trip!

For your chance to win, visit the WGT Tournaments page!

• chrisironsbones
    3,524 Posts
    Wed, Nov 7 2012 4:31 AM

Seems like these sweepstakes winners actually play WGT as often as the rest of us.  Well done all you lucky s@#%$...Hope you all enjoy the prizes.  BIG CONGRATULATIONS! And even bigger congrats to Stonecold for demolishing Olympic club

Worthel do you want a swap?  My 500 credits for your $500 gift card...LOL

• thebigeasy707
    5,885 Posts
    Mon, Nov 12 2012 9:29 AM

chrisironsbones:

Seems like these sweepstakes winners actually play WGT as often as the rest of us.  Well done all you lucky s@#%$...Hope you all enjoy the prizes. 

It would be nice if WGT could update Dansamcam's earnings. Remember he won the trip to Celtic Manor & went to Celtic Manor months before the Kiawah Tourney & US Open were even played. How come the Kiawah tourney & US Open winners have had their earnings update so much quicker?

Must take a whole 5 mins max to log into Admin > Player > Overall Earnings & add another $5K right?

Can WGT look into why Dan is having to wait so long. So much communications between both parties and it still seems to in one ear out the other.

• dansamcam
    1,739 Posts
    Mon, Nov 12 2012 1:04 PM

For some reason WGT has not officially announced it yet and If I had not said anything in a recent post, told my friends and posted pictures. No one here would know except WGT staff and myself! pffft!

So much for transparency!!

• thebigeasy707
    5,885 Posts
    Mon, Nov 12 2012 1:29 PM

well....they will be reading this....so let's see what is done.

• dansamcam
    1,739 Posts
    Tue, Nov 13 2012 8:46 AM

They might read this but I don't think they will reply.

• thebigeasy707
    5,885 Posts
    Tue, Nov 13 2012 9:50 PM

dansamcam:

lol mate....they seem to reply in every other thread but this one.

• BolloxInBruges
    1,389 Posts
    Tue, Nov 13 2012 11:27 PM

thebigeasy707:

How come the Kiawah tourney & US Open winners have had their earnings update so much quicker?

The kia tourney has not been reflected in my earnings as of yet, it was the Blair O' Neal tourney that hit my earnings last month.

• thebigeasy707
    5,885 Posts
    Wed, Nov 14 2012 12:59 AM

Hey Sam...long time no see :)

Well you win that many....it's easy to get mixed up....knew it was around April / May

cheers

tbe

• thebigeasy707
    5,885 Posts
    Sun, Nov 18 2012 4:52 AM

dansamcam:

it's called selective response mate.

RSS