Forums

Help › Forums

Slor's amateur mini-tour details

Fri, May 8 2009 12:46 PM (13 replies)
  • PAGES
  • slor
    902 Posts
    Wed, Apr 1 2009 2:40 AM

As we only have Kiawah Island to play with and no 18 hole multiplayer yet, April will be the Qualifying school for the mini-tour. Qualifying will consist of your four best 18 hole rounds entered by yourself on a form that will appear near the end of the month. These scores must be earned as an amateur player and must be a full ranked round - front 9 or back 9 scores cannot be added together. (If you are thinking of lying, all your scores are posted on your profile with datestamps and tier. Your peers will find out very quickly.)

This will form a priority list for entry into 'tour' events that will all be run in multiplayer mode. My current thinking is that about 30 per event is about as much as i can manage at the moment. Any cut-off will include all ties. Assuming that 18-hole multiplayer will be available in May, Event 1 will be held at Kiawah, four rounds, 1 round per week with a playoff if needed. On current information, the tour will consist as follows:

Q Kiawah Island, April

1 Kiawah Island, May

2 Kiawah Island, June

3 Bethpage Black, July

4 Bethpage Black, August

Tour Championship Kiawah Island, September (entry based on season's points earned using FedEx Cup regular season system)

Happy playing!

Qualifying School Results

Tour rules

• illinifan4ever
    10 Posts
    Wed, Apr 1 2009 7:38 PM

so if i understand this you need to find another player that is entered in order to play a round which your score will count ??

• goldenglove
    42 Posts
    Wed, Apr 1 2009 10:11 PM

so as i think i understand, we have to post on our profile page  atleast 4 posted scores for the month and submitt  the date and score on that official scores sheet  b4 the end of the month    ????       is that correct  for now   that is the first stage of the mini tour process ?     please let me know  by answering me here   alot of people will probably read this and you'll save some time too  i bet lol   thx slor!!!!

• slor
    902 Posts
    Thu, Apr 2 2009 1:14 AM

To answer the above two questions:

illianifan4ever: qualifying can be done playing on your own or in multiplayer (if a full 18 hole option exists this month)

goldenglove: You've got the qualifying process right.

• goldenglove
    42 Posts
    Thu, Apr 9 2009 11:19 PM

can i use a tournament posted round at q school?

• nivlac
    2,188 Posts
    Sun, Apr 12 2009 3:38 PM

I would assume any full 18 hole round since the start date.

• goldenglove
    42 Posts
    Wed, Apr 22 2009 1:05 PM

is any1 even preparing for this event               ????????????/

• nivlac
    2,188 Posts
    Wed, Apr 22 2009 2:14 PM

Yeah, I'm just gonna wait until the 30th to submit my scores to avoid submitting over and over again.

• slor
    902 Posts
    Fri, Apr 24 2009 2:32 AM

Hi all I'm bak! I had previoulsly stated that tournament rounds wouldn't count as a qualifying score, but on second thought, tournament rounds are fine to submit.

• nivlac
    2,188 Posts
    Fri, Apr 24 2009 10:27 AM

I doubt we'll be able to play a full 18 in multiplay, so are we defaulting to the back 9 twice or how do you want that to work?

• PAGES
RSS