OR
skip nav

Forums

Who will have the last word?

Thu, Oct 1 2020 8:25 AM (9,380 replies)
  • craigswan
    17,499 Posts
    Tue, Aug 11 2020 6:35 AM

The President is flying in Air Force One, and opens a window. Then he pulls out his wallet and a nice, crisp $100 bill.

The Vice-President asks him, "Sir, what are you doing?"

The President replies, "I'm going to drop this hundred dollar bill out the window and make somebody happy."

The Vice-President suggests, "Why not drop ten $100 bills out the window and make 10 people happy?"

The President's wife then suggests, "Why not throw a hundred $100 bills out the window? You can then make a hundred people happy?"

The Speaker of the House, sitting behind the President's seat sneers, "Why don't you throw yourself out the window and make half the country happy?!"

• zagraniczniak
    1,984 Posts
    Tue, Aug 11 2020 7:50 AM

You folks still here? Last one out, get the lights!

• craigswan
    17,499 Posts
    Wed, Aug 12 2020 12:14 AM

Word of the Day: KLONG.

the sudden rush of horror when you realise you have forgotten something important or you see a typo in your post that has already been published..

I am the king of klong.

• craigswan
    17,499 Posts
    Wed, Aug 12 2020 12:17 AM

In Finland, they have ‘National Sleepy Head Day’, where the last person in a family to wake up is thrown into a lake or the sea by the rest of the family..

I nominate Scotland to try it out first here in the UK.... the first day of January should do the trick!.

Poor grandma.

• craigswan
    17,499 Posts
    Wed, Aug 12 2020 12:22 AM

The aeroplane used to transport the world's most valuable race horses is known as Air Horse One.,

Fun fact: "Air Horse One" came first, and the US government named their plane "Air Force One" in homage..

Really! Really? Come on now, who's falling for that?.

Did they use a jumbo to transport elephants then.

• craigswan
    17,499 Posts
    Wed, Aug 12 2020 12:27 AM

The UK’s discarded bread has as big a carbon footprint per year as a million flights from London to New York..

Used to drive me up the wall how much bread got brought in when we had yet to finish the last 3 loaves just sitting on top of the fridge, going stale..

Are we getting our bread shipped directly from New York every morning..

if I flew to New York and left the bread roll they serve with economy dinner on the side of my tray what would the impact be of that ?

• SimonTheBeetle
    1,357 Posts
    Wed, Aug 12 2020 1:56 AM

The Next Dancing Queen 🤣🤣🤣

• craigswan
    17,499 Posts
    Wed, Aug 12 2020 12:44 PM

In 2018, a Californian driver tried to register a vanity plate HUF4RTD with an explanation that it meant ‘Have unwavering faith (4) respect the Day’. Their application was denied with a comment ‘Who farted’.

• craigswan
    17,499 Posts
    Thu, Aug 13 2020 12:16 AM

A dead flamingo can still be made to stand on one leg if balanced correctly..

Good to know, thanks..

Spent many hours confirming this.

You can balance anything on one leg, but it being dead certainly helps..

• craigswan
    17,499 Posts
    Fri, Aug 14 2020 6:43 AM

Word of the Day: FACHIDIOT - a German word for a person interested in a single area of expertise who remains clueless about everything else..

That would be me then .

RSS