Forums

Help › Forums

Who will have the last word?

Sun, Mar 7 2021 3:46 AM (10,929 replies)
  • patriciawilliams
    3,271 Posts
    Wed, Dec 25 2013 11:10 AM

pdxdriver:
    Zio,Filmslayer,Craigswain,you are all on my naughty list

I wanna be on your 'naughty list' too…!

Merry X-mas Rob :-)

• pdxdriver
    2,628 Posts
    Wed, Dec 25 2013 11:35 AM

patriciawilliams:
    I wanna be on your 'naughty list' too…!
    DONE :) And i hope you had a gr8 Xmas 2 x

• ithurtswnipee
    891 Posts
    Wed, Dec 25 2013 12:05 PM

Now for the first & last time PW I am letting you know what you bring to the table of the giving season. Its deep seated origins are written in your hand on the 5th page of the 12th day of Christmas give away. The one word you chose out of many, in many languages, around the world, you chose to use the word hate. To smite me in the eyes of others during a charitable event. I put a small compilation together here for you so you may try to learn to better yourself in the eyes of others. The word Hate is widely unaccepted around the world and is an automatic failure criterion if used in a job application Psyche profile.

I stated before that I do not allow people to slander me or in any other fashion degrade me or to allow them to do as they please against my good nature. You saw the end result of that first hand. If you think that I am going to let you make a negitve statement about me for using the word BENEVOLENT, and not one single other disparaging remark in a giving thread you have a very rude awakening headed your way and here it is. I am not allowing you to turn my praise of a CC give away as a platform for you to yet again spew forth your negativity. There was not a single mention of the word in answer to my answer until you trotted in and used it. On top of that you throw your indignant remark at the person who is the designer of the event as though he now has to act in your behest. A very outspoken WGT member almost, kind of, tried to, find something but he could not, because there was not an ounce of negativity in my post. He has every right to be outspoken about things that may bother him, just like me. And just like you. However you stepped in this one neck deep. You will find your faux pas under INAPPROPRIAT LANGUAGE, initiating, participating or perpetuating harassment of defamation.

Please stop all spiteful innuendoes and other blatant attempts to denigrate me immediately. As a gift to you on Christmas day, out of pure generosity, I give to you, your true identity. I really truly hope that this will help you look within and realize that you and some others do not control what is going on around here and to somehow teach yourself some tolerance of others and inner peace. I am speaking directly to you; I have no problem with others as they seem to be satisfied. And everyday strive for peace and joy. I am done letting you throw your poisoned tipped javelins in my direction as well as others that don’t fit into your idea of a community. I have done nothing to deserve any of this. If you would like a private venue for you and your intolerant friends, there is a rather new invention call E-Mail. I believe it is password protected to ensure no unsavory people bother you. Below is a summery I put together and at the end you will find the site that explains hate in more details. For your enlightenment during the holidays to help you with the people who will do things beyond your control.

All I am asking is that you be nice. I have never in any fashion said a bad word to you or about you. Even now. This is not negativity this is the truth that you chose not me. I am responding nicely to a very unkind remark thrown directly in my face. Please do not turn this into a negative writing. It is nothing more than a request to stop your negativity proven by your own writings. As a member of WGT and reading its posting guidelines I have every right to ask you to stop all hostilities, and follow the guidelines.

The Seven-Stage Hate Model: The Psychopathology of Hate

Hate masks personal insecurities. Not all insecure people are haters, but all haters are insecure people. Hate elevates the hater above the hated. Haters cannot stop hating without exposing their personal insecurities. Haters can only stop hating when they face their insecurities.

Stage 2: The Hate Group Defines Itself

Giving one's life to a cause provides the ultimate sense of value and worth to life.

Stage 3: The Hate Group Disparages the Target

Hate, by its nature, changes incrementally. Time cools the fire of hate, thus forcing the hater to look inward. To avoid introspection, haters use ever-increasing degrees of rhetoric and violence to maintain high levels of agitation. Taunts and offensive gestures serve this purpose

Stage 5: The Hate Group Attacks the Target Without Weapons

This stage is critical because it differentiates vocally abusive haters from physically abusive ones. In this stage, hate groups become more aggressive, prowling their turf seeking vulnerable targets.

. Stage 6: The Hate Group Attacks the Target with Weapons

This does not apply here, however it is a stage.

Stage 7: The Hate Group Destroys the Target

The ultimate goal of haters is to destroy the object of their hate.

http://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/let-their-words-do-the-talking/201103/the-seven-stage-hate-model-the-psychopathology-hate

You once stated “I don’t know what happened to you” to another player not long ago. Ask the same of yourself. You made the biggest blunder of all in the short 5 months that I have been here. Now gather up your friends and see if they are going to back you up on the use of the word Hate in a giving forum.

If so they burn in the same fire. Are they willing to connect themselves to your protection of the use of the word hate? I can’t imagine a platform high enough to stand a hater upon and look down upon benevolence.

Merry Christmas

• filmslayer
    2,335 Posts
    Wed, Dec 25 2013 12:09 PM

not the time nor place IMO pee ....

• ithurtswnipee
    891 Posts
    Wed, Dec 25 2013 12:21 PM

feel free to take it down, it is never the time or place for discord. That is the whole point.

• filmslayer
    2,335 Posts
    Wed, Dec 25 2013 12:23 PM

• patriciawilliams
    3,271 Posts
    Wed, Dec 25 2013 12:58 PM

?? ….LOL

• patriciawilliams
    3,271 Posts
    Wed, Dec 25 2013 1:00 PM

filmslayer:

Exactly….:-)

• geraldlarousse
    1,986 Posts
    Thu, Dec 26 2013 12:17 AM

WTF??   That is some of the craziest shite i have ever read. Hmm.... no wonder i don't have a Facebook account....lol.   But.... i can't wait to see whats next....lmao!

I wonder if anyone told anybody this is a online golf game?  Like someone gives a flying feck....really?? Wonder how long it took to come up with that crap. Shite could have shaved two stroke off average in that time.

Come on...lol.

RSS