Forums

Help › Forums

Who will have the last word?

Sat, Oct 23 2021 6:03 AM (9,705 replies)
  • craigswan
    21,723 Posts
    Wed, Jul 28 2021 2:03 AM

Gelareh Mizrahi fun designer inspirational bodega GIF

• craigswan
    21,723 Posts
    Wed, Jul 28 2021 2:41 PM

Why Do Ducks Quack?

Because they don't know how to moo .

• craigswan
    21,723 Posts
    Wed, Jul 28 2021 2:42 PM

The 1900 Paris Olympics featured an underwater swimming event in the Seine: The contestants got a point for every second spent underwater and two points for every metre they swam underwater. The event was discontinued due to ‘the lack of spectator appeal’.

• craigswan
    21,723 Posts
    Wed, Jul 28 2021 2:46 PM

Word of the Day: SCRANCH (19th century US slang) — to break any hard thing between the teeth..

Dentists love when you do that..

Bad Teeth GIFs | Tenor

• craigswan
    21,723 Posts
    Wed, Jul 28 2021 2:55 PM

Dogs will ignore their owners if they know they are lying..

Bollocks .

Mine ignores me when I tell the truth .

Dogs are dumb... Want proof? In a exciting walkies time kind of voice Tell them you are going to cut their head off, tell them anything nasty you want and they come for cuddles and kisses...then say you love them etc in a shouting angry voice and see how scared they get .

They understand tone and action more than they understand the words we say. .

• gonfission
    1,774 Posts
    Wed, Jul 28 2021 4:00 PM

Pavlov would kiss you right on the lips Craig

• craigswan
    21,723 Posts
    Thu, Jul 29 2021 3:39 AM

According to sensory analysts, the component scents in human armpit odour include ‘asparagus’, ‘rancid butter’, and ‘wet dog’.

hang on ... yep, smells about right .

It’s the only reason I own a dog - so I can blame a whole host of unfortunate smells on him .

That's a new take on the Lynx effect .

• craigswan
    21,723 Posts
    Thu, Jul 29 2021 3:45 AM

Governments have come up with a range of rules to get people in planes, but few make considerations for families as a whole. .

What to do about kids?

Acknowledging the difficult balance between the realities of employment and family demands could become one of the most important steps to opening up economies .

Before Covid, millions of people crossed borders every day to go to work and come back to their families. Foreign domestic workers and economic nomads move around the world when better shots at employment emerge. All this has been thrown off by Covid .

Rising vaccination rates are helping — but many parts of the world remain shut to travel..

Covid vaccines aren't available for young children yet, but most governments impose strict guidelines for unvaccinated individuals on this group, which comprises about a fifth of the global population..

If countries are now brave enough to host massive sporting events and arts festivals, surely there are ways to ensure parents and children can cross borders safely to reunite .

• craigswan
    21,723 Posts
    Thu, Jul 29 2021 3:59 AM

President Joe Biden - “If you’re not vaccinated, you’re not nearly as smart as I thought you were,”

• craigswan
    21,723 Posts
    Thu, Jul 29 2021 6:59 AM

comedy central anders holmvik GIF by Workaholics

RSS