Forums

Help › Forums

payouts? sweepstakes?

rated by 0 users
Tue, Mar 31 2009 7:18 PM (4 replies)
  • mrboo
    211 Posts
    Mon, Mar 30 2009 8:58 AM

Hi WGT folks. Had a couple questions about tourneys and sweeps. Just wondering for weekly tournaments that end sunday when does the payout go to my account? Also for sweepstakes format, does 1st place win crs? But 2nd place misses out unless drawn randomly? Is that how that works? Thanks everyone. Good golfin! I'm going out today for the first time this year! Good riddance to snow! Woohoo!

• NASAgolfer
    96 Posts
    Mon, Mar 30 2009 9:17 AM

I don't work for WGT but this is the way it usually works:

Weekly Tournaments that end on Sunday, usually get posted to your account by Tuesday unless WGT is verifying a user's score or account (then it can take up to one week or so).

Sweepstakes Tournament - A sweepstakes tournament is one where all the players in the tournament qualify for a random drawing for prizes. The lowest score in the tournament is not guaranteed to be a prize winner. Prizes will be awarded to qualified players based on a random drawing. (This was taken from the FAQ's).

Wish I can say the same about going golfing today but it's snowing and 34°F here.

• mrboo
    211 Posts
    Mon, Mar 30 2009 6:43 PM

Thx a lot NASAgolfer, does that name mean you hit "moon balls?" hehe, just teasing. If it's any consolation I played in 40 degree weather today with sustained 25mph winds and shot maybe the worst round of my life =(

But as they say, a bad day of golf is better than the best day at work! Keep up hope, it's almost April!!! Thx again.

• NASAgolfer
    96 Posts
    Tue, Mar 31 2009 6:26 AM

I think I’ve hit a few moon balls in my time.  Most of my shots would probably be seen on “America’s Funniest Videos” rather than on “NBC’s shot of the day”.  But I would like the extra distance I would get in 1/6 gravity.

Did you know that the first golf shot on the moon was a whiff!  (Sorry Mr. Shepard).

The golf gods are here!  Forecast is sunny and 55 degrees this afternoon.  I’m golfing today!  

• mrboo
    211 Posts
    Tue, Mar 31 2009 7:18 PM

Glad to here you got out today NASA, hope all went well, even if you shot 120 it's still great just to get out there!

RSS