Forums

Help › Forums

"Perfect" accuracy

Fri, Apr 17 2009 6:32 PM (9 replies)
  • Adaman
    9 Posts
    Sun, Mar 29 2009 4:46 AM

Don't know why but 90% of the time when I hit a shot as "perfect" it takes off far right or far left of where I was aiming. Shouldn't a perfect hit go straight where you were aiming?

• deadRED
    29 Posts
    Sun, Mar 29 2009 6:27 AM

I notice this once in awhile, but no where near 90% of the time. I know it's frustrating, but i think you're pretty high with your estimate.

• Adaman
    9 Posts
    Mon, Mar 30 2009 1:57 AM

Dunno I've been playing for a while now...maybe It's just a problem I'm having though.

• Snaike
    3,678 Posts
    Fri, Apr 3 2009 11:35 AM

If you will look around these forums, you will find something called the "Beast" ...  it's planned inaccuracy even with "perfect" timing.  So many degrees right or left decided arbitrarily.  That is why WGT can claim 'the most realistic'... there is always gonna be a few degrees missing even with the best stroke.

• nivlac
    2,188 Posts
    Fri, Apr 3 2009 11:48 AM

You can partially blame your clubs for that.  The "Beast" is tamed with high precision and these clubs are anything but that right now.

• Morgeo
    52 Posts
    Sun, Apr 5 2009 6:50 PM

I was just playing the 2nd hole and aiming directly at the pim witha 10 mph headwind.

I hit the shot perfectly and it went right and was declared a lost ball.  No way !

What did I do - I left and will forfeit the round to save my rating. I don't see why I should have a penalty for a perfect shot.

• jbowles824
    67 Posts
    Fri, Apr 10 2009 1:04 AM

Has anyone else had their club automatically go from the burner diver and default to the tour driver. I have both in my bag and has never done that before. I have to select back to the burner at every hole and before it was the default club.

• Longdrivebogey
    1 Posts
    Fri, Apr 17 2009 9:04 AM

Need help on swinging.. Please email me at ronjensen@ca.rr.com.. Thanks

• colbylicious
    11 Posts
    Fri, Apr 17 2009 11:22 AM

it should but lifes not fair, nor is golf

• mrboo
    211 Posts
    Fri, Apr 17 2009 6:32 PM

I have a solution! Buy the ping clubs and you will never hit a perfect shot again! That way you don't have to worry about it! ◘_◘

RSS