Sun, Apr 19 2009 4:51 AM

Great work Seve.

Well done and thanks.

Sean

• tomab
    517 Posts
    Sun, Apr 19 2009 11:03 PM

Hello!
    About matches you have set up: Who is responsible for taking contact with the other part, and how do you recommend that is done? Ex.: 1.st person in each match write on 2. Persons wall and propose date and time (GMT)?
    What if match is not played within time? w.o.? or 0 points to both?
    I assume players outside European time zone is aware of the time problem? As I read the invitation the time difference was the main reason for this tournament.
    This was only a couple of concerns, but I hope the tournament will go on without problems.

Good luck to all of you.
    TomAb.

• seveking
    983 Posts
    Mon, Apr 20 2009 1:23 PM

You must contact your opponent by writing on his/her wall.  If the match isn't played within time you will probably get another one or two days to do it, but please try to before the deadline.

By the way, congratulations to Coolswing and Bobmarokk for being the first to win a match. I'll let you know as soon as your next opponents play theirs.

• TallAcePaul
    1,455 Posts
    Tue, Apr 21 2009 9:13 AM

Talk about rubbing salt into the wound, Bobmarokk won the last hole to go one up, not 2 and 1!!!!

• bobmarokk
    21 Posts
    Tue, Apr 21 2009 9:43 AM

Sorry Paul! my fault when I posted the score, what i meant was that I won 2-1

You right, it was an even match until the last hole and it ended 1up for me.

bob

• takis
    7 Posts
    Wed, Apr 22 2009 12:59 AM

I'm looking for contacting Eekaeka. to set an appointment for our match. Please reply.

My e-mail is: neodomikioe@yahoo.gr.

• tomab
    517 Posts
    Wed, Apr 22 2009 3:47 AM

Group A is ready for next round. We wait until after 27. though.
    Waiting for the rest of the matches. Plenty of time until 27.
    In group A we have a Bergaz2007, but he doesn' seem to exist anymore in Wgt.
    There is a Bergaz, but he is new and play from "hack".
    If he has changed id to play from "hack" again he must be DQ.

Tom Ab.

• takis
    7 Posts
    Wed, Apr 22 2009 5:28 AM

How can i contact with the one I'm to play with?

And would it be possible for you to make the contact happen?

I would like a notification about the time of the game.

• tomab
    517 Posts
    Wed, Apr 22 2009 6:04 AM

Go to your opponents profile. You can locate him through "WGT PLAYERS" on top of your screen, enter his "id" and press "search".
    Now press at his "id" in the search result.

Then roll down to his "wall" and add a message there.

Tom Ab.

• seveking
    983 Posts
    Wed, Apr 22 2009 9:53 AM

I asked Bergaz to contact me about a week ago, and still haven't received an answer. As we don't know his exact name, we can't contact him on his profile, which means he can't play.  So, Group A now has four players like all the others, which means that the second placed player of Group A does no longer qualify for the quarter finals. The new rules are that the two second place players with most points go through to the quarter finals.

Also, Group A can start playing their second match if they want to, but there is no rush. The fixtures for that group are :

Coolswing vs. Coronita   and   RyanSelwyn vs. Tomab

Takis, you must contact your opponent by writing a message on his wall. If he doesn't answer, you must inform me about it.

RSS