Forums

Help › Forums

HI , My name is Opy , and I am a Forum Troll

Thu, Oct 9 2014 6:11 PM (195 replies)
  • drmoose
    3,531 Posts
    Thu, Sep 13 2012 7:49 PM

If you choke a Smurf, what color do they turn ?

Doc ;)

• mkg335
    5,491 Posts
    Thu, Sep 13 2012 8:35 PM

Doc, I always find your posts amusing, especially with the gadgets and whatnots you employ.  The only reason I sometimes fail to reply is that the huge arrow in the middle of my head interrupts the synaptical flow of neuronic demons controlling my thoughts.

• frappefort
    3,994 Posts
    Thu, Sep 13 2012 9:09 PM

opyeuclid:

Good Day all .

My name is Opy and I am a Forum Troll .

I first off want to say I am Sorry to my Country Club . You Guy,s are the best .  The club took me in and we all have so much fun ,  The Diner , The Twin,s , The inside joke,s .

I told the owner of my club that I would run the CC vs CC games and I did , But I have lost something along the way .

Now I want to say I am Sorry to the Good people at WGT .

I find myself searching the Forums , And looking at new players for nasty Pic,s .

I need Help !

I love this Game . It gives me the chance to play a Game of golf that my body will not let me play in real life no more .

Yes this Game is a hard , and will push you , and make you mad ,,  So does Life .

And , I have been here long enough that when the new players Post something like the Game is rigged / Fixed  / Out to get me / Gready Mo Fo,s . It chaps my A$ .

It is a Free game to play , Buy Club,s and ball,s If you want to . Nobody  twisted your arm .

It is not about how you play the Game , But how you play the Course .

WGT is not out to get you !

WGT has givin back something to me that I lost in real life .

Hi , My name is Opy ,  and I am a forum troll .

Glad  you   (i) feel   the same way , i dont think my day would be completed  without WGT  ,,,,,,,, Stop blaming   WGT  , just keep plugging  at it  ,,,,,,,,,,   you make good friends that way .   This is for the OP     , not the good friend OPYEUCLIP    :)

• drmoose
    3,531 Posts
    Fri, Sep 14 2012 6:35 AM

hyena64:
    Whiter Shade of Pale??

Lol, I'm goin' with this one, excellent tune btw :)

Doc

• drmoose
    3,531 Posts
    Fri, Sep 14 2012 6:42 AM

mkg335:
    the huge arrow in the middle of my head interrupts the synaptical flow of neuronic demons controlling my thoughts.

So that's where that went to , I've been looking all over for it !

Doc :)

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Fri, Sep 14 2012 6:47 AM

drmoose:

Yeah, I know the difference between a lime and a grape, but they both go well with cocktails.

Doc ;)

You put de lime in de coconut and drink it all up. :-)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aA9OqUuA6a0

• overtheedge
    5,878 Posts
    Fri, Sep 14 2012 6:59 AM

drmoose:

If you choke a Smurf, what color do they turn ?

Doc ;)

LMAO!!! Thanks Doc,,,

btw; I would have to go with, a whiter shade of pale ?

• DAZZA501
    5,972 Posts
    Fri, Sep 14 2012 6:59 AM

opyeuclid:
    My name is Opy and I am a Forum Troll .

The 1st step to recovery is admitting you have a problem. Now you must attend the FTA (forum trolls anonymous) meetings where you will learn the true ways of forum posting and get back on the road to recovery.

RSS