Forums

Help › Forums

Continually dropping out after every shot played.

Sat, Sep 8 2012 12:22 AM (16 replies)
  • PAGES
  • Dhufish
    1 Posts
    Thu, Sep 6 2012 5:06 AM

I am continually losing contact with wgt. .My internet is working but the game drops out all the time .It is impossible to join in a game because of this problem. I have not played for several months ,but prior to this break the system seldom went astray .What has changed to cause these problems?  Dhufish

• WGTicon
    12,511 Posts
    Thu, Sep 6 2012 9:23 AM

Dhufish:

I am continually losing contact with wgt. .My internet is working but the game drops out all the time .It is impossible to join in a game because of this problem. I have not played for several months ,but prior to this break the system seldom went astray .What has changed to cause these problems?  Dhufish

hi

i would recommend 2 things

1.  please clear cookies/temp files for both flash and browser and try again.

if that doesn not work. please 

2. try a different browser by doing method 1 in it, and then trying.

this is a pretty wide problem, so hopefully there will be some details we can use to see what is wrong.

-wgticon

• Poke10
    4 Posts
    Thu, Sep 6 2012 7:10 PM

Icon, you're full of crap.  Your programmers suck and now so does this game that I've  spent PLENTY OF MONEY on.  Skipping/Stalling meters that have caused me to lose MANY, MANY balls and increased my average, to the changes on the green reads on the same exact courses we've been playing for years!!!  The INCONSISTENCY in CHIPPING, and also the poor programming of the rough on almost EVERY SINGLE COURSE!!!  I WILL EVENTUALLY STOP PLAYING ON YOUR SITE BECAUSE THESE ISSUES WHICH ARE EASY TO FIX FOR ANY PROGRAMMER WHO KNOWS HIS WORK, HAVE NOT BEEN ADDRESSED, AND IT'S CLEAR THEY NEVER WILL BE!!!  YOUR BLATANT DISREGARD FOR YOUR CUSTOMERS IS BEYOND CONTEMPT AND IS INEXCUSABLE!!!  When I run out of the balls THAT I PAID FOR, I will NEVER play this site again.  You're a JOKE AND SO IS THIS GODFORSAKEN COMPANY.

• 7thwave
    556 Posts
    Thu, Sep 6 2012 11:40 PM

pls close the door on your way out

• MainzMan
    9,586 Posts
    Fri, Sep 7 2012 3:50 AM

Sorry OP but this has to be a problem with either your computer or your connection.  In all the time I've played WGT I've been disconnected about 5 times, if that.

Icon does his best to help everyone who has problems around here, anyone who thinks they could just wave a magic wand and make everything rosy is either disillusioned or stupid.

• mantis0014
    8,946 Posts
    Fri, Sep 7 2012 5:02 AM

Dhufish:

If your using chrome...   you need either Flash Version ending with .268 or .271 and have the pepperflash file disabled.

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Fri, Sep 7 2012 5:11 AM

Poke10:
     I WILL EVENTUALLY STOP PLAYING ON YOUR SITE BECAUSE THESE ISSUES WHICH ARE EASY TO FIX FOR ANY PROGRAMMER WHO KNOWS HIS WORK,

Even easier to fix on the user's end.  

Just sayin'

• alosso
    21,028 Posts
    Fri, Sep 7 2012 5:50 AM

Dhufish:

Perhaps a browser and/or Flash update. Been a bunch of problems since Aug 2nd.

What kind of MP games do you play?

Which browser, which Flash version (1) do you use?

(1) right click in your game window

• alcaucin
    9,041 Posts
    Fri, Sep 7 2012 5:59 AM

Poke10:
    Icon, you're full of crap.  Your programmers suck and now so does this game that I've  spent PLENTY OF MONEY on.  Skipping/Stalling meters that have caused me to lose MANY, MANY balls and increased my average, to the changes on the green reads on the same exact courses we've been playing for years!!!  

You only made T/M on 23rd July & have had two, 3 week breaks in playing since then.You only have 35 ranked rounds in present tier so 'ave' WILL fluctuate..The green speeds have changed too,the breaks WILL be slightly different....keep the Faith & get off St As or let me 'play through'...Andy

• PAGES
RSS