Forums

Help › Forums

Country club owner help.

Fri, Mar 12 2021 9:02 PM (32 replies)
  • SamanthaWho
    3,403 Posts
    Wed, Sep 5 2012 3:03 PM

If it was interrupting cash flow, it would of been fixed 9 months ago. This is a big issue in Country Clubs, and nobody really cares, except us and Icon as he has had to answer this question many times.

don't hold your breath, roy.

• 2Frosty4U
    8 Posts
    Sat, Jun 30 2018 2:36 PM

You can't erase chat threads, I am owner and bought it myself and been trying to do this very thing. If you find a way to do this, I would love to know it??? Just like course building , I don't have the option 

• BillyMayfair
    4,628 Posts
    Sat, Jul 28 2018 11:38 PM

Guess it's time to bring this up again....I too just inherited ownership of our CC and while course builder isn't a problem...(maybe because WGT actually gets $ from custom courses???.....cynic that I am....)...deleting old threads in the forum is definitely an issue.

Has anything changed since 2012 when this started?   I don't have any "delete button" on either a first or last or middle posts in a thread.....

Wayne (BillyMayfair)

• alosso
    21,028 Posts
    Sun, Jul 29 2018 2:02 AM

2Frosty4U:
    You can't erase chat threads, I am owner and bought it myself and been trying to do this very thing. If you find a way to do this, I would love to know it??? Just like course building , I don't have the option

At least from PC, it's a bug if the owner can't edit or delete members' posts, see icon's message.

Concerning course building, an owner may try to give the permissions to one member group, e.g. Director, and look if this takes an effect on his opportunities. Earlier, this worked for the "Update Club Messages" option.

• ladyfromdallas
    1,221 Posts
    Sun, Jul 29 2018 3:27 AM
    this has been a problem forever,So i guess it will be forever until wgt fixes it. ;-)
  • DonCaron
    5,502 Posts
    Sun, Jul 29 2018 5:19 AM

I have it on mine. The top one is from one of our Directors.

• largemouth51
    1,212 Posts
    Sun, Jul 29 2018 6:22 AM

WGTicon:

Hi

it's a known CC bug and we are aware of it and hoping to fix it sometime soon. I know it's not the answer you want to hear, but I prefer to tell how it is than how it should be:)

-WGTicon

I recently handed over ownership of a CC. I was not the original owner so I had the same issue with deleting post and got the same song and dance from WGT. The truth is if it doesn't impact profit they don't care. Bob

• fireman33
    2,692 Posts
    Sun, Jul 29 2018 9:18 AM

I too am an owner who did not start the club. I cannot delete post that was there before I was owner but can delete post after I became owner.

• DonCaron
    5,502 Posts
    Sun, Jul 29 2018 12:26 PM

fireman33:

I too am an owner who did not start the club. I cannot delete post that was there before I was owner but can delete post after I became owner.

That must be how it works. I started this club

• Baldace
    3,254 Posts
    Sun, Jul 29 2018 12:54 PM

I must be lucky :) I can delete or edit any post in my CC forum.

RSS