Forums

Help › Forums

Country club owner help.

Fri, Mar 12 2021 9:02 PM (32 replies)
  • TWOMINUSONE
    2,580 Posts
    Wed, Sep 5 2012 6:17 AM

Hi All. I recently took over the job of CC owner in our country club. I found i hadnt got the option to delete threads in our forums area as i wanted to clean it up. Besides, we have our own website, and the forums are only really used for new members now. I have heard there is a bug that prevents this from happening when ownership changes hands, so i E-mailed WGT asking them to help me out with this. This is the reply i got:

Dear WGT User,

Thank you for contacting WGT Member Services.

You'll get the most helpful feedback for general tips of this kind from the Frequently Asked Questions page here:
    http://wgt.com/help.aspx

We also recommend joining our community of knowledgeable and helpful WGT members in the forums, found here: 
    http://www.wgt.com/forums/

Try posting your question in the "Community Help" section.  We expect that you will receive some responses from friendly players willing to share their experience.

Thank you,
    WGT Member Services

A great bunch of help that was. I have searched high and low for a delete thread option, but i cant see it anywhere. Has anyone else had this problem, and have you found a way to sort it out? Thanks all in advance.

• royphillips1
    1,278 Posts
    Wed, Sep 5 2012 6:50 AM

l am the Owner of a CC.also, and had to leave the game and Club for a Period last year when l came back l had the exact Same Problem,  almost 9,Months on The Problem still exists, tried doing all the  Things l was told to do when l messaged in this forum on the same Subject, 

Bottom line no one has the Answer to this we are just stuck with it.

Regards Roy

• TWOMINUSONE
    2,580 Posts
    Wed, Sep 5 2012 7:21 AM

Thanks Roy. I guess fixing this bug doesnt bring in any money for WGT, so its put on the back burner. Anyone else out there that can shed a light on this.....WGT ?(cough).

• stallion860
    3,312 Posts
    Wed, Sep 5 2012 7:40 AM

Hi Jimmy.I have the same issue also since taking over club ownership.Sorry I have no help to offer but am posting just to show you aren't alone.

Steve

• TWOMINUSONE
    2,580 Posts
    Wed, Sep 5 2012 8:30 AM

Thanks Stallion. There must be a mountain of us out there, all with the same problem. 

• adeypa
    1,151 Posts
    Wed, Sep 5 2012 9:44 AM

Hi Jimmy,

Think i'm right in saying that if you delete the original post in the thread it will get rid of everything that went after it by way of a 'reply'

Best wishes bud, Ade

• TWOMINUSONE
    2,580 Posts
    Wed, Sep 5 2012 11:02 AM

Thanks Ade, the problem is that there is no delete button anywhere my man. I havent got the option to delete anything, lol. I see what you where thinking Ade, and thanks for replying.

• royphillips1
    1,278 Posts
    Wed, Sep 5 2012 12:33 PM

Exactly  Thats the Problem you can not  Fix the System with no  Delete Button The Top Advice Given at the Time l Posted on this Subject was by W.G.T ICON who Advised that the Previous Owner if still in the Club Left and Rejoined, the Thinking Being the Delete function Had  Stuck with that Owners Profile this did not Work, then the Thinking was that l Left  and Rejoined None of this Worked  There Were Several owners  at the Time in the Same Boat and it just went unfixed

Roy.

• WGTicon
    12,511 Posts
    Wed, Sep 5 2012 1:46 PM

Hi

it's a known CC bug and we are aware of it and hoping to fix it sometime soon. I know it's not the answer you want to hear, but I prefer to tell how it is than how it should be:)

-WGTicon

• royphillips1
    1,278 Posts
    Wed, Sep 5 2012 2:05 PM

Thats Great  News icon,  My club Forum is Full of out of Date Discusion Topics, Look Forward to a A good Deleting Session in the Near Future,

Regards Roy.

RSS