Help › Forums

%%% Disconnect System BLOWS!!!!

Tue, Oct 9 2012 5:45 AM (42 replies)
  • MickAnderson
    105 Posts
    Sat, Sep 1 2012 4:45 PM

hyena64:

MickAnderson:
    I am now at 87%.  Everyone thinks I'm a quitter so declines games.  Now I can't even get a game

For every completed game, you get 3% back, just as you lose same when you've "quit" be it your fault or not. Play a few games with friends who don't quit, & voila, your back up in the high 90s again.

If only that were true.  Since going down to 87%, I have just played two complete 9-hole multi-player stroke games (everyone finished), and I am still at 87%.

This new percentage system is demonizing players who are not at fault.  It is a BAD system. 

• spaceghost88
    1,624 Posts
    Sat, Sep 1 2012 4:49 PM

chris2345:

I disagree,

Maybe because I have a great ISP, and I don't play A/S.

I like the information available to the host of a stroke play round where the added players are are random finds.

All in my opinion & in my playing choices of course.

guess you havent had many freezes or quiters on turn brings your rating down i never quit and im at 80% from bad games with others quiting on turn and what not i do want to be kicked from game for there lack of player edicate<-? cant spell but i dont quit and THIS IS NOT RIGHT MAKES GOOD PLAYERS LOOK BAD !!!!

• SDrag
    4 Posts
    Sat, Sep 1 2012 5:09 PM

Just started a game with 3 players...1st player disconnected before anyone T'd off...wait 5 min....until the 2nd player disconnected, not 1 ball was hit in the game....and I had to choose to forfeit the game or play the round by myself...FYI....Thanks.

• mike2us
    10 Posts
    Sat, Sep 1 2012 5:40 PM

u know what fix this crap.. I will not spend another dime here if this keeps up..

I'm not disconnecting but my partners are or another player and I can't get

back in and I'm frigging penalized...now what I'm at 70 % when I play 10 to

15 rounds a day..   COME ON

• MickAnderson
    105 Posts
    Sat, Sep 1 2012 6:40 PM

Does anyone know how to contact the admin of this game (they don't seem to pay attention to these forums)?

I've now finished THREE multi-player stroke games since being dropped down to 87%, and I'm STILL at 87%.  This is absolutely ridiculous.  

• borntobesting
    9,623 Posts
    Sat, Sep 1 2012 7:00 PM

MickAnderson:

Wow, and not one reply from admin.  Unbelievable.

That's the worst thing about this place - the rudeness and ignorance of admin.

They're destroying this game, their customers are trying to tell them, and they just ignore us.

Thanks to the effed up disconnect change and getting booted mid-game today, I am now at 87%.  Everyone thinks I'm a quitter so declines games.  Now I can't even get a game.

Way to destroy the game.

you do realize it is a holiday weekend so most of the Admin people may be off. Give them some time.

• PCFRASER
    111 Posts
    Sat, Sep 1 2012 7:12 PM

This system is working fine for me.

I have never quit a single game both before the system and since it's implementation.

I don NOT lose percentage points when one of the opponents quits or disconnects however,,, you must wait for the opponents time to completely run out and if your the only one left it tells you your opponent forfeits and you win.

I have NOT dropped a single percentage point since I hit 100.

Nuff Said!!

• MarkBP
    10 Posts
    Sat, Sep 1 2012 7:33 PM

And  now    redirected    an    told    to    close    browser    an    start    again,    funny    not    even    gonna    try    to    mess    with    the    dumb    chit,    thanks    for    being    on    top    of    your    WGT  job,    like    to    post    this    in    forums,    just    for    the    laughs,    hehe    ,    guess    ya    is    a    joke,,,  8 x's sent to lobby, or suggested to go restart round, 3 forfeits and 2 finished solo, rest who knows what happened to the other players,,,,,,and thanks on taking my endurance and spin balls out of play only 3 hr after getting them, hope ya not getting paid by them, they were from the free video and other survey jokes that seem to send ya in a deadend position aswell, tho did cost me a bit to do a couple quests, them clubs only seem to work everyother day,, like the updates and upgrades here too!!!!!!!!!

RSS