Forums

Help › Forums

Tour Legends, tournament update

Mon, Jan 16 2023 4:47 PM (106 replies)
  • Wontonamo
    2,269 Posts
    Wed, Feb 20 2013 7:15 PM

thanks WGT for the TL BOH 18 RG in heavy winds and champ greens. tough enough but throw in UL as well was a clincher! currently strugglin thru cos whatever happens im gonna finish this sucker. i reckon 72 will payout lol!

• ColumbusStorm
    3,417 Posts
    Wed, Feb 20 2013 7:39 PM

LeGeNdCrUsHeR:

Good deal, did not think about that.

I know someone who is a statistical genius about this game.  I will get with him, and get the complete number and come back to let you know. 

On Feb.11 there were 382 Tour Legends. Right now you can select all Tour Legends and WGT returns an alphabetic list of 250, which currently terminates in the middle of the M's. You can then select all Tour Legends that begin with the letter M, N, O and so on for several searched thru the letter Z. Then you need to delete all the duplicates, because of activity of some of the players.

Genorb was very nice doing this on a monthly basis to determine the top 100 legends prior to TL. Maybe there are enough TL's now for him to do this again for TL's.

• Spammage
    694 Posts
    Wed, Feb 20 2013 8:11 PM

Wontonamo:

thanks WGT for the TL BOH 18 RG in heavy winds and champ greens. tough enough but throw in UL as well was a clincher! currently strugglin thru cos whatever happens im gonna finish this sucker. i reckon 72 will payout lol!

UNCLE!!!  Wow, that was humbling.....

• Wontonamo
    2,269 Posts
    Wed, Feb 20 2013 8:47 PM

lol i reckon there'll be 30 WDs and prob be next year when it fills ! i finished mine and i must say after bumbling around like inspector clouseau(?) wgt switched positive vem for me the last 5 holes lol. i broke par \0/

• RealSwingGolf
    12 Posts
    Wed, Dec 30 2015 3:11 AM

congrats!!

• courteneyfish
    15,796 Posts
    Wed, Dec 30 2015 12:32 PM

Bye bye. 

• ct690911
    7,190 Posts
    Thu, Dec 31 2015 5:57 AM

Courteney, this nut bar is posting on people's walls also...same kind of ranting vitriol. He must be on some serious meds and not taking them.  How did his post make it past the mods?

• Drdave72
    272 Posts
    Fri, Jan 1 2016 5:52 AM

ct690911:

Courteney, this nut bar is posting on people's walls also...same kind of ranting vitriol. He must be on some serious meds and not taking them.  How did his post make it past the mods?

Just did a search for him, nothing returned. Looks like WGT canned him.

• razza31
    703 Posts
    Wed, Jan 6 2016 6:51 AM

Found another interesting thing , if you look at my profile status, the censoring part is done automatically when I posted ;)

markone56:

I think WGT golf staff can't be aware about any progress / regress inside thousands of threads and posts.

• HFHRIAB
    1 Posts
    Mon, Mar 28 2016 7:05 PM

i dont know.can we be friends .please

RSS