Forums

Help › Forums

Stop the sex talking

Fri, Oct 19 2012 10:53 AM (33 replies)
  • alosso
    21,034 Posts
    Sun, Aug 26 2012 2:32 AM

So females don't deserve respect online? They should rather hide?

Get serious man!

It's not her fault but the offenders'!

• DragonBalls
    104 Posts
    Sun, Aug 26 2012 3:16 AM

Dont you confont the same situation in real life?  Some guys treat you with courtesy, while others jump too quick to a selfish agenda...you have ways of dealing with creeps in real life, right?

I imagine the creep ratio is higher because of the anonymity of the internet.  There's  saying "Character is how you act when you think nobody is looking." 

• drmoose
    3,532 Posts
    Sun, Aug 26 2012 5:29 AM

hyena64:
    Act as a human being with decency or SADIYA (google it)

Or, a "venomous spider", lol, Still laughin'.

Doc

• piztaker
    5,743 Posts
    Sun, Aug 26 2012 5:31 AM

Perhaps they can get some Burka avatars to please FamousBeef.

• billcliff
    2,616 Posts
    Sun, Aug 26 2012 5:38 AM

FamousBeef:
    why flaunt being a female on the internet if you don't want attention?
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------This guy is a moron cant keep his mouth shut where women are concerned.Read his other posts it smacks of being beaten regularly by women and he does not like it one bit.As for decency he will not know what it means,probably walks round with his pants below his knees shouting look i'm  a boy cause he sure aint a man.

• DrDENGROT
    22 Posts
    Sun, Aug 26 2012 8:59 AM

if u r a female ?? wtf is that for a question u cant date much,im in here to play golf and have fun and not b a sexobjekt for a sick perv that  sitting and jerk off at the same time and ask so retarded question so u stfu loser

• DrDENGROT
    22 Posts
    Sun, Aug 26 2012 9:07 AM

the have same iq as a rubberduck or the rubber girl that im sure that the are using to,but i have playing with lot of nice people here here to very very nice men and woman but ther is creep's everywhere,one man told me what he wanted me to do with my dog and that was so so sick and that was befor blockinglist

thx for your suport hug from Sweden

• DrDENGROT
    22 Posts
    Sun, Aug 26 2012 9:12 AM

thx for your suport im using my blocklist but there was no blockinglist when i starded play in nov last year ty gl to u to

• DrDENGROT
    22 Posts
    Sun, Aug 26 2012 11:49 AM

Hi dragon no i dont have that prob.my friends  treat me  with courtesy,and 99 of 100 on a bar,i know there is always someone thet jump in to quick and i dont like that,u r a man and i dont think u now how it feals when i invite  for a match or strokgame and this creep start talking about what he whould like me to do whit my dog and all im want to do is play golf and have fun ,so do i have to switch avatar to b left in peace.In real life im just ignore him and if that dont work i call the gard and the put him on the street

Thx for your letter i hope i didn't spelling to much wrong Take care

hug Sweden (a hug is ok??)

RSS