Forums

Help › Forums

Stop the sex talking

Fri, Oct 19 2012 10:53 AM (33 replies)
  • DrDENGROT
    22 Posts
    Sat, Aug 25 2012 10:25 AM

i dont invite player for a match or stroke game anymore,many of them take that as an invite to talk sex just beacouse im a girl. t's so stupid and i am tierd of that do i have to switsh avatar so i can play. it must bee a stop on that and and wgt should remove that kind of players. I invited 2 players for a matchplay and guess what the was talking about

"what are u wearing,do u like this or that" *** them that cant respect a girl that just want to play golf and have fun fome now on im going to report them to wgt and if wgt dont do anything i will quit this golfgame forever

• Woodoworkery
    3,498 Posts
    Sat, Aug 25 2012 5:19 PM

Hi Dr. 

Don't let it get to you, think about the poor LOW LIFE that has belittle himself to say such things on a virtual game, very very sad.

The poor guy or guy's must not have a life at all, when it happens again just disconnect and say a pray for the poor soul, cause he surly is not a man, we'll just call him an ass H*le you'll find that on anything.......LOL

Have fun and keep on golfing

Gary

• dario2589
    202 Posts
    Sat, Aug 25 2012 5:52 PM

When they start talking sh*t just stop reading the comments and thats it... or troll them back... lol

• CerinoDevoti
    3,232 Posts
    Sat, Aug 25 2012 5:59 PM

PGA Tour and Players ???

• DrDENGROT
    22 Posts
    Sat, Aug 25 2012 6:28 PM

thx gary for the nice word im not quit yet but it was close that i did

Take care

• DrDENGROT
    22 Posts
    Sat, Aug 25 2012 6:30 PM

thx Dario

• thebigeasy707
    5,885 Posts
    Sat, Aug 25 2012 6:45 PM

I was unaware Tiger even played WGT

tbe

• renniw52
    5,385 Posts
    Sat, Aug 25 2012 7:01 PM

For TBE, hey baby. And then I'm going to.

• gsoup
    2,929 Posts
    Sat, Aug 25 2012 8:58 PM

thebigeasy707:
    I was unaware Tiger even played WGT

now thats funny

you can also block them yo-yos to keep em away

on the lighter side, i have some etchings at my house

LMAO

tryin to keep it light

good luck

• alanti
    10,564 Posts
    Sun, Aug 26 2012 1:34 AM

I agree with the sentiments of most, dont let idiots with an IQ single digits get to you. Just enjoy the game and report people who are crude or obscene (screen shot it if you can), and if they ask them to stop - tell them you will report them, then if they don't quit the game (its the only time I will quit if someone is abusive or unduly lewd) - its just not worth it.

Try and set up games with friends but not everyone playing this game are like that - believe it or not there are some nice players out there too..

RSS