New Tour Legend Tournaments

Wed, Apr 1 2020 9:53 AM (151 replies)
  • lbcgolf
    314 Posts
    Tue, Aug 21 2012 4:52 PM
    WGTwildcat:

• Tour Legend Special - U.S. Open Courses
      – Play Oakmont and Olympic

http://www.wgt.com/tournaments/details.aspx?ID=8b735b08-d87b-4d3e-ad7e-a0b3017d3325

• Tour Legend Special - Open Courses – Play St Andrews and Royal St Georges

http://www.wgt.com/tournaments/details.aspx?ID=4da988d8-8684-479b-945e-a0b3017d2b67

Huh?  Just checked this morning and I thought I had maybe 25 rounds to go before I got kicked upstairs.... lo & behold, boom! there I am.

Luckily I got a good lick in before those Legend RGs went away.... fired a 56 on the STA 18 1000 cr game, lol.

I do have a request for the tourneys above.  I just check out of my PC on Saturdays and Sundays.  If I don't play real golf, I'll just go insane playing the virtual variety.  That coupled with other family and social commitments, mean that I'm strictly a Mon thru Fri WGT player.

So is there any way that in the future you can extend those single rounds either to Friday or Monday?

It would be much appreciated.

• devonnnnn
    1,085 Posts
    Tue, Aug 21 2012 5:50 PM

I'm still legend but this sound's like a wonderful job done by the WGT staff. I do hope they continue this wonderful effort, the game needs it.

Devon~

• dud_doodle
    135 Posts
    Wed, Aug 22 2012 6:29 PM

Just wanted to second the opinions earlier that I'm not a fan of these unlimited play rounds. I also only play Monday to Friday for the most part, so it would be nice to see the 2nd round begin Friday instead of Saturday.

Why not just do the same format as the weekly multi-round tournies? That seems to be a good format for a two round tournament, stick with what works.

• simovoice
    4,963 Posts
    Thu, Aug 23 2012 7:07 AM

dud_doodle:

Just wanted to second the opinions earlier that I'm not a fan of these unlimited play rounds. I also only play Monday to Friday for the most part, so it would be nice to see the 2nd round begin Friday instead of Saturday.

Why not just do the same format as the weekly multi-round tournies? That seems to be a good format for a two round tournament, stick with what works.

ditto

• thebigeasy707
    5,885 Posts
    Thu, Aug 23 2012 8:28 AM

cosi fan tutti

• frappefort
    3,994 Posts
    Fri, Aug 24 2012 9:43 AM

Bonjours WGTwildcat,  i understand  that i needed 400 ranked rounds in the past  ,to  see my avarage  stop going up :)( that was done )     i understand  that i need now an extra  100 ranked  rounds  for my avarage to stop going up again   no prob  i like  ....now  could you tell me  on what  day   this started,   i just  would like  to see  in my score  History  how many  more rounds i need before  my avarage  get stable  again ........ of course you are verry busy  ,so anyone  could answer my question .  And again   excuse my  spelling     ty  in advance   Frapp

• andyson
    6,415 Posts
    Fri, Aug 24 2012 9:50 AM

Frapp mon ami, it began August 2nd I believe.  Looks like you're 22 rounds into the 100 needed.

Andy

• frappefort
    3,994 Posts
    Fri, Aug 24 2012 10:06 AM

TY  vm   andyson    .......     that should  bring me back  up to to 69.  avrage  again   LOL   its all good   it will take  some time   .....and i am in no hurry  to be called TL   :) 

• lonnieskinner
    1,677 Posts
    Fri, Aug 24 2012 11:56 AM

Just finished my 100 after August 2, with 400 ranked rounds and the average does stop going up.

• oneeyedjohn
    9,567 Posts
    Sat, Aug 25 2012 6:17 AM

The only reason I would want be a TL is to have a laugh with TPro's and masters playing Alt Shot on championship greens.

RSS